Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey - Welcome the new guy! :D

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HaiiTomm

Cool Hey - Welcome the new guy! :D

Hey all

My name's Tom, I've always been a pretty big gamer, mostly on Xbox 360 the last few years, though I'm starting to play more games on comp/laptop now: Namely Starcraft II, and occasionally FFXIV.

If not at work/gaming, I'll most likely be playing guitar, listening to music, at gigs or watching anime

I've got a YouTube account which I upload guitar covers to occasionally. I should really upload more than I do, give it time: YouTube Guitar Covers. I've recently taken up classical guitar too, so I may upload some acoustic songs if I find some I like.

If anyone here's on Starcraft II and wants a practice partner, or to give me some tips, that's be awesome!

Thanks for reading,

Tom.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Re: Hey - Welcome the new guy! :D

Before anyone starts trolling (like unfortunatly happens with most new users T.T), this is the friend of mine that I told you about that had recently got SC2 and started playing Protoss. I think we will be a great addition to the community.

Good to see you mate

Hey Tom, welcome to ATK, you already know Marcus, so that's the lowest denominator of the group sorted already

Drop by on TS some time

*RUNS*
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Also his name may say Isphera, but it's deffinitely Oric or Oricalcos and nothing else.

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

Quote Originally Posted by katakuna View Post
    Also his name may say Isphera, but it's deffinitely Oric or Oricalcos and nothing else.
    this most definatly and and did you know that the mothership won the 2011 DWPS my default since oric cheated several times and then deleted the thread? <3

oh and hey btw welcome
    marshy fails, that is all.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Welcome to ATK .
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Haha, thanks for the warm welcomes ^^

I'll look into getting TS sometime.

Must admit, I had a quick browse in the gallery and saw a captioned pic of Marcus. What's Oric/Oricalcos? And what's this about a mothership winning 2011 DWPS? *is confused*

Oricalcos is his actual name, Isphera is just there to confuse people like hes trying to hide his identity or something...

hey sonnn welcome
    i am vindictive, faggits!

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: kiliv

The Mothership (from sc2) was nominated for Marcus's DWPS (desirable women poll series) and the poll was done between the mother ship and Sumer Glau, obviously the Mothership was the more attractive of the two and was leading the poll 8-0 when Oric decided to cheat and voted himself 9002 times for Summer Glau, when this was then corrected back to what it should have been he then went on to delete that particular poll thread, therefore making the Mothership win the poll be default :P
    marshy fails, that is all.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by HaiiTomm View Post
    What's Oric/Oricalcos? And what's this about a mothership winning 2011 DWPS? *is confused*
    Oric was my old Gamer Nickname, which I was progressively changing to Isphera over the last 12 or so months, before switching everything in August. The DWPS is our babe poll (nominations opened today ) and the mothership thing is fail trolls failing.

You're still Oric to everyone though, regardless of what you chose to call yourself

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

You sound like a cool and swell guy!

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliv View Post
    The Mothership (from sc2) was nominated for Marcus's DWPS (desirable women poll series) and the poll was done between the mother ship and Sumer Glau, obviously the Mothership was the more attractive of the two and was leading the poll 8-0 when Oric decided to cheat and voted himself 9002 times for Summer Glau, when this was then corrected back to what it should have been he then went on to delete that particular poll thread, therefore making the Mothership win the poll be default :P
    aannnnnddddd... it all makes sense now. Loving the story behind it haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Calneon View Post
    You sound like a cool and swell guy!
    This man - he gets it ;D
    I think I'm going to like it here!

"Oric was my actual Gamer name, however I created a female EVE character called Isphera, and due to my current gender issues I've attempted to change my online persona* to Isphera in an attempt to ease myself into my new state of mind and gender."

*No Zanzi, not Fursona.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Thread Information