Thread: Helix TF2 - Season 11 PREPARATIONS

Helix TF2 - Season 11 PREPARATIONS

Okay Gentlemen;

So it's January now, we've all had a nice break since Season 10, and so it's time to recap the past season and detail what we're gonna do before Season 11 is announced.

We finished 6th of 8 in Season 10, which is a fair result seeing as the only matches we played as a team were those matches.

So before Season 11 begins, I'd like to get some practise matches in, either scrims, or some evenings we spend working out rollouts and team tactics, hopefully the latter won't be too boring, but they'll probably be far and few between.

I think we really started to come together by the end of last season, even though there were a couple of people who I never got round to talking to/playing with in the team, I hope to rectify this this year around.

So, what can you guys do to help?

I know some of you have nice ties and know people in teams, I'd like to get some good scrims going every now and again, and arrange some pugs, too; just to stay active and to keep playing TF2, as I know I personally have slacked off entirely since the end of Season 10.

Hopefully you all still want to be part of the team, and let's get some decent points by the end of Season 11!
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: Helix TF2 - Season 11 PREPARATIONS

I made a joke before about the tf2 team, but tbh we did pull together quite well at times

Throw some practices and rollouts in there and we have ourselves a great team

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Mulic Steam ID: Mulic

Re: Helix TF2 - Season 11 PREPARATIONS

Can i be a sub again so my sig is still valid?
    Apparently I help Helix if you don't show -_- Now shut your F'n face!

Thread Information