Thread: Kicked by Admin

Angry Kicked by Admin

I was playing on your Dust 24/7 server under Ninja Chicken & I got kicked by admin on numerous occasions for hacking i assume. Please explain why & provide proof. Thanks!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Re: Kicked by Admin

Who was the admin in question. Please be aware we do kick if we deem your rates to be outside the acceptable boundries.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    Who was the admin in question. Please be aware we do kick if we deem your rates to be outside the acceptable boundries.
    The Admin in question was (ADMIN) »TsO»^| Nev |C2G|: kicked player Ninja Chicken. My rates are fine. I play at 100 100 25000. I was on your server with friends & they said I got kicked for having no recoil which is an absolute joke. If this is how you treat any skilled player then u will lose alot of people. I have played in ED & other leagues & have never cheated in my life.

Sorry bout that... Nev is a bit kick happy.

You are welcome to join the community if you wish on our teamspeak. We really arent all bastards like nev

i was on the server and i agree that you fired a whole round of ammo and they all went into the same place
    oh yeh and nev can be a dikhead sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    i was on the server and i agree that you fired a whole round of ammo and they all went into the same place
    oh yeh and nev can be a dikhead sometimes
    Well u need to use the AK alot more than cos it's probably the most accurate gun in the game. I am just saying that without sufficient proof of cheating & kicking continually for no reason & being abusive when re-connecting is not a good advertisement for your site. If admins behave in this way, then they need to be told how to properly admin a server or have it removed. Amongst the thousands of servers out there I will reserve judgement on whether I wish to come back. Thanks for your responses anyway.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I am willing to unban you. First however I need to know what your steam id is and what server you were playing on.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

sNk

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cranium View Post
    Well u need to use the AK alot more than cos it's probably the most accurate gun in the game. I am just saying that without sufficient proof of cheating & kicking continually for no reason & being abusive when re-connecting is not a good advertisement for your site. If admins behave in this way, then they need to be told how to properly admin a server or have it removed. Amongst the thousands of servers out there I will reserve judgement on whether I wish to come back. Thanks for your responses anyway.
    I'm a gay... I recently just outed myself!
    YAY he's now unbanned so there might be a potential guy to bugger apart from UZI!
    Last edited by Hutch; 15th February 2007 at 01:53 PM.

Thread Information