Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i46 shirts

i46 shirts

Dont let chalex organise it, just get chazlene/vox to design it and someone to sort it, I don't mind doing it, but will have to wait till nxt month when I have lots of time. Thinking plain black polo shirts and then Chaz/Vox you go crazy and design something and I'll see what I can do, try and get them for less than £15 a shirt?

Know it early but want to get it sorted so that we actually get them this time, and we have plenty of time to mess around with design and prices.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Re: i46 shirts

Im wearing the one from i37 now (black with white sleeves) and its good quality (ie not shrunk/faded) and comfortable

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Now with the vast amounts of members going to LANs, I think it makes sense to move to a different tshirt printer (rather than the one in my local town). I reckon we should get them on CafePress (or similar), then everyone can order one when they want, and pay directly.

In terms of design, I believe the i37 one was Fruit of the Loom. It's a good brand, so perfectly happy to use them again, but I'd personally prefer a colour other than black. The red colour was nice, but obviously too small! Polo shirts are a good idea too, but again, I'd prefer a colour other than black.

Perhaps we should find a link to a catalogue somewhere, and let everyone here see what they prefer?
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

At the risk of sounding this are teams gonna get like, slightly personalised shirts if they're competing?
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post
    At the risk of sounding this are teams gonna get like, slightly personalised shirts if they're competing?
    We'd end up not looking much like a group then, unless its something minor like game initials on sleeve or something?

Polo's sounding good though not sure if Chaz had any rough design for the i43 ones he wanted to use?

I was thinking like, something on an arm, like a band with say, a TF2 logo on or sommet.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

That could look pretty good if done well imo.

I mean I guess it'd cost a little more to have a separate batch, but not too much more expensive I'd imagine.

Gamer IDs

I'm not set on black but i must say our black shirts are much nicer looking than the red ones.

The red is far too striking in my opinion

+1 for wearing at LAN the red is good if you want us as walking advertising, but if you want to wear the shirts more often, like I can see mitch wearing his on a day to day basis then the black is much better.

Just throwing this out there but my friends dad runs his own t-shirt printing company, i can certainly enquire about how much he does them for, and what designs he could do for us... regardless im up for investing in a shirt

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by tiny2tom View Post
    Just throwing this out there but my friends dad runs his own t-shirt printing company, i can certainly enquire about how much he does them for, and what designs he could do for us... regardless im up for investing in a shirt
    Sounds good bro

we need black without the random white ... this is because black is smart .... and it will look like i sweat alot less which is a bonus ofc and the white made it look a bit tooo something (il think of a word later) ... all black ftw and maybe adult sizes this time im usualy a large or xl ... not an xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl

now i read something chalex wrote polo shirts would be very nice and fancy in black

also the red shirts were a bit full on
    Last edited by CILLIT BANG; 7th February 2012 at 01:53 AM.

I said polo shirt, and yes they would look damn fine, also black is for winners, but not that bothered if get them in a colour just not red tbh, like black polo with the logo on the back with name above it and atk community on the front would look pretty awesome tbh

Thread Information