View Poll Results: What do you want to wear at lan!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hoodie

3 27.27%
  • T-Shirt

1 9.09%
  • Polo Shirt

3 27.27%
  • Zip up hoodie

4 36.36%

Thread: I Series apparel poll

I Series apparel poll

This would be the best way to decide i guess, vote away!
    Last edited by Marshy; 8th March 2012 at 12:27 PM.

Re: I Series apparel poll

would it not be better just to run one between hoodie and t shirt and then one between hoodie and zip up hoodie or t shirt and polo shirt

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

I really don't see the point of a hoodie because it would be too hot to actually wear it. I'd prefer a polo shirt to a t-shirt.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Quote Originally Posted by tiny2tom View Post
    would it not be better just to run one between hoodie and t shirt and then one between hoodie and zip up hoodie or t shirt and polo shirt
    Well people seem to have all sorts of ideas in what they want to wear, ATK HATS! TF2 STYLE! so i thought i would cover all the bases over running just t shirt and just hoodie, then people moan there arnt more.

Someone raised a good point on Teamspeak yesterday evening.

What is actually stopping us from running two sets?
    Have a hoodie designed and then a T-Shirt designed?

That way people who want hoodies can get hoodies, those who want T-Shirts get T-Shirts and those who'd like both can get both.

The price isn't going to be that much different because you're only paying for what you want and you won't be paying for what other people want.

So....... we design both?

It's really not that hard.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious Horizon View Post

That way people who want hoodies can get hoodies, those who want T-Shirts get T-Shirts and those who'd like both can get both.

The price isn't going to be that much different because you're only paying for what you want and you won't be paying for what other people want.

How much would we be looking at, if you want a custom shirt but only like 3, it will cost a lot more than getting 15 surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    How much would we be looking at, if you want a custom shirt but only like 3, it will cost a lot more than getting 15 surely?
    Well if only 3 people wanted a shirt, and the rest wanted hoodies, then those 3 would pay like, £3 extra on a shirt due to them wanting something different to everyone else in the group? Whereas the other 12 would save money on getting the Hoodies.

Maybe if we look at who wants what as a choice of both rather than just one or the other, then we can guage the numbers and the interest in apparel and see what the huge jump in price people seem to be expecting it will be.

I doubt it'll be a huge amount of money difference if fewer people buy a shirt than if everyone did, and most certainly under £5 a shirt.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Well if only 3 people wanted a shirt, and the rest wanted hoodies, then those 3 would pay like, £3 extra on a shirt due to them wanting something different to everyone else in the group? Whereas the other 12 would save money on getting the Hoodies.

Maybe if we look at who wants what as a choice of both rather than just one or the other, then we can guage the numbers and the interest in apparel and see what the huge jump in price people seem to be expecting it will be.

I doubt it'll be a huge amount of money difference if fewer people buy a shirt than if everyone did, and most certainly under £5 a shirt.
    OMG SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!! Actually, I think it was Theory that said it before I could, but this absolutly. But Hoodie and Tee are my choices, polo's look douchy.

what if i want to vote for 2 things !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calneon View Post
    I really don't see the point of a hoodie because it would be too hot to actually wear it. I'd prefer a polo shirt to a t-shirt.
    CALNEON FOR PRESIDENT

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

But we all pretty much just said and agreed that it really wasn't that hot in the hall. And even if it was, it gives more creedance to the "T-shirt AND Hoodie" idea as we'd still have our logos about.

well it was warm when it was freezing outside .... its in the summer we just got lucky last time remember every other i series i do over 90000 degrees

Thread Information