Thread: League of Legends team moving on and upwards?

Threaded View

League of Legends team moving on and upwards?

Some of you more active members will know that recently a new League of Legends team has been set up in the community. The team actively plays weekly and has been progressing through tournaments on ESL and SK invitational tournaments.

We currently play 5+ days a week for 3-4 hours with team plus solo que, and taking it pretty seriously in wanting to get known within the league of legends competitive scene. We have recently been approached by a formed community, already established in the competitive scene and looking to endorse our league of legends team. While this is exciting, I am reluctant to take the LoL team out of the ATK community, as i enjoy being part of it.

Currently in terms of the benefits provided by the community, there is almost next to none apart from the forum provided for us. I was wondering if the competitive side of atk, is due to be developed before the next LAN, as well as becoming more well known in the general scene. (eg. CS:GO, DOTA 2, SC2). If not i am sorry to say that the LoL team will be moving, and wish you all the good luck in the future.
    Last edited by tiny2tom; 20th March 2012 at 02:43 AM.

Thread Information