[00:47:08] Joe Gribbin: Dude? If you've left just because you've got beta and that was your plan all along, then cool, but at least tell me why you're just gone? I don't see why you just deleted everyone?

[00:47:26] Joe Gribbin: like if you're just bored of LoL then fine but at least just say it? :/

[00:48:19] Kyle Harper: Tell Theory to find a new jungler. I won't be returning. I said a few days ago that the one thing I cannot stand is when people sit there and accuse me of doing something I haven't done. For the last 2-3 days I've had to sit there whilst theory attempts to mug me about 'hydralisk rushing' which I've never done.

[00:48:42] Kyle Harper: Throughout my entire life I've been accused of doing things I haven't done. I even have a criminal record because of covering other peoples ass'

[00:48:42] Joe Gribbin: Dude, you realise that was a complete joke? :/

[00:49:23] Kyle Harper: All the time in the games we play people say I have done X, Y or Z when I defend myself they're adamant they're right. When you can bet your fucking life if I said I haven't done or did something, I did or didn't do it.

[00:49:35] Joe Gribbin: Like literally, if you had just of mentioned it was getting that bad everyone would have stop, there was no intention to be mean

[00:49:43] Kyle Harper: I don't care. I said days ago, nothing pisses me off more then when people say I've done stuff I haven't, joking or not.

[00:49:46] Kyle Harper: I did.

[00:49:50] Kyle Harper: I said it when you brought it up

[00:49:53] Kyle Harper: and everyone carried on.

[00:49:54] Kyle Harper: I don't care.

[00:49:56] Kyle Harper: I'm done.

[00:49:59] Kyle Harper: League team won't work anyways.

[00:50:05] Joe Gribbin: I only set it like once man, once you seemed mad I stopped

[00:50:06] Kyle Harper: Theory and Drauen constantly bicker all the time over shit.

[00:50:19] Joe Gribbin: Like ok if you're this upset then it's obviously the best option for you to leave I guess

[00:50:36] Joe Gribbin: It's just a shame, you seemed like a proper alright guy

[00:57:18] *** Call to Kyle Harper, no answer. ***

------------

So looks like he left because of a couple of hydralisk rush comments, which to be honest there weren't even that many of...

Hope he comes back at some stage and realises that people were just joking around but it doesn't seem likely