Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Why Kermit left.

  1. #1
    ATK Member Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England <3
    Posts
    261

    Why Kermit left.

    [00:47:08] Joe Gribbin: Dude? If you've left just because you've got beta and that was your plan all along, then cool, but at least tell me why you're just gone? I don't see why you just deleted everyone?

    [00:47:26] Joe Gribbin: like if you're just bored of LoL then fine but at least just say it? :/

    [00:48:19] Kyle Harper: Tell Theory to find a new jungler. I won't be returning. I said a few days ago that the one thing I cannot stand is when people sit there and accuse me of doing something I haven't done. For the last 2-3 days I've had to sit there whilst theory attempts to mug me about 'hydralisk rushing' which I've never done.

    [00:48:42] Kyle Harper: Throughout my entire life I've been accused of doing things I haven't done. I even have a criminal record because of covering other peoples ass'

    [00:48:42] Joe Gribbin: Dude, you realise that was a complete joke? :/

    [00:49:23] Kyle Harper: All the time in the games we play people say I have done X, Y or Z when I defend myself they're adamant they're right. When you can bet your fucking life if I said I haven't done or did something, I did or didn't do it.

    [00:49:35] Joe Gribbin: Like literally, if you had just of mentioned it was getting that bad everyone would have stop, there was no intention to be mean

    [00:49:43] Kyle Harper: I don't care. I said days ago, nothing pisses me off more then when people say I've done stuff I haven't, joking or not.

    [00:49:46] Kyle Harper: I did.

    [00:49:50] Kyle Harper: I said it when you brought it up

    [00:49:53] Kyle Harper: and everyone carried on.

    [00:49:54] Kyle Harper: I don't care.

    [00:49:56] Kyle Harper: I'm done.

    [00:49:59] Kyle Harper: League team won't work anyways.

    [00:50:05] Joe Gribbin: I only set it like once man, once you seemed mad I stopped

    [00:50:06] Kyle Harper: Theory and Drauen constantly bicker all the time over shit.

    [00:50:19] Joe Gribbin: Like ok if you're this upset then it's obviously the best option for you to leave I guess

    [00:50:36] Joe Gribbin: It's just a shame, you seemed like a proper alright guy

    [00:57:18] *** Call to Kyle Harper, no answer. ***


    ------------

    So looks like he left because of a couple of hydralisk rush comments, which to be honest there weren't even that many of...

    Hope he comes back at some stage and realises that people were just joking around but it doesn't seem likely

  2. #2

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    NO ONE FOCUS TRIST!!! Srsly if thats why then he needs to grow up, though he was a good guy but dunno now, could have taken a much better jungler who was 1700 at the time but decided to take kermit and give him chance to improve, which he did, but now all that time has been wasted....

  3. #3

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Pretty depressing as I considered him a friend don't see what I've done personally but ok..

  4. #4

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    May as well post here since I didn't fully get my point across on Skype.

    Nothing in my life pisses me off more than when people accuse me of doing something I haven't done. I'm one of the most honest people you will ever meet. If I make a mistake, I take responsibility for it and will use it to improve in the future. I'm normally one of the first people to admit if I did something wrong. All my life I've been accused of doing things, not just small stuff, lots of things. Stealing is the main one. I did a 6 month youth offending team order as well as community service for a crime I didn't commit. I'm constantly accused of doing things I haven't done and have often had to pay the consequences for it. So NOTHING pisses me off more than that. So whilst to you guys it might be petty to get pissed off over it, it's something that's always affected my life. I'm the first to admit my mistakes, it's how I improve. By the way, check LoL Replay, you'll clearly see I was on Tristana within 2 seconds of her leaving the bush, got ulti'd back into the team fight, ran to her again and she rocket jumped away from me, into the team fight.

    (I'm not saying the following acting like a saint, I'm fully aware I had things I needed to improve on)

    Excoundrel didn't practice enough and wasn't about enough for the team to practice efficiently. We'd play 2-3 games a night if we're lucky which is nothing. The first game is a warm up and then there's one game of practicing a night normally which will get you almost no-where. I have the feeling he wasn't taking the League team as serious as I was (I was happy to play ranked 5s for 10 hours a day).

    When Drauen and Theory argue, whilst they don't realise it, it often boiled down to them wanting to best the other due to them being siblings. You probably didn't see it, but that's how it came across to me.

    There was little input from Drauen/Excoundrel (which probably won't even read this cause they didn't read the forums to participate in the team discussions) regarding potential new line ups, champion picks and general ideas.

    Drauen plays way too fucking aggressively top and plays ranked 5s more like it's solo Q often. Even after weeks of trying to get it sorted we've still lost games because of it.

    Again, I'm far from fucking perfect at League and will be the first to admit my mistakes. Losing a game due to a bad engage is one thing that can be improved, losing a game because one lane over extends repeatedly isn't something that shows sign of improvement.

    So that's why I left. Might seem petty, but whatever. End of the day I told people that nothing annoys me more than when people accuse me of doing something I haven't done, especially when people then attempt to mock me for doing so. People still continued to do so.

  5. #5
    ATK Leadership Colonel Mitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North west - Barrow-in-furness
    Posts
    2,310
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Pierd1989

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    May as well post here since I didn't fully get my point across on Skype.

    Nothing in my life pisses me off more than when people accuse me of doing something I haven't done. I'm one of the most honest people you will ever meet. If I make a mistake, I take responsibility for it and will use it to improve in the future. I'm normally one of the first people to admit if I did something wrong. All my life I've been accused of doing things, not just small stuff, lots of things. Stealing is the main one. I did a 6 month youth offending team order as well as community service for a crime I didn't commit. I'm constantly accused of doing things I haven't done and have often had to pay the consequences for it. So NOTHING pisses me off more than that. So whilst to you guys it might be petty to get pissed off over it, it's something that's always affected my life. I'm the first to admit my mistakes, it's how I improve. By the way, check LoL Replay, you'll clearly see I was on Tristana within 2 seconds of her leaving the bush, got ulti'd back into the team fight, ran to her again and she rocket jumped away from me, into the team fight.

    (I'm not saying the following acting like a saint, I'm fully aware I had things I needed to improve on)

    Excoundrel didn't practice enough and wasn't about enough for the team to practice efficiently. We'd play 2-3 games a night if we're lucky which is nothing. The first game is a warm up and then there's one game of practicing a night normally which will get you almost no-where. I have the feeling he wasn't taking the League team as serious as I was (I was happy to play ranked 5s for 10 hours a day).

    When Drauen and Theory argue, whilst they don't realise it, it often boiled down to them wanting to best the other due to them being siblings. You probably didn't see it, but that's how it came across to me.

    There was little input from Drauen/Excoundrel (which probably won't even read this cause they didn't read the forums to participate in the team discussions) regarding potential new line ups, champion picks and general ideas.

    Drauen plays way too fucking aggressively top and plays ranked 5s more like it's solo Q often. Even after weeks of trying to get it sorted we've still lost games because of it.

    Again, I'm far from fucking perfect at League and will be the first to admit my mistakes. Losing a game due to a bad engage is one thing that can be improved, losing a game because one lane over extends repeatedly isn't something that shows sign of improvement.

    So that's why I left. Might seem petty, but whatever. End of the day I told people that nothing annoys me more than when people accuse me of doing something I haven't done, especially when people then attempt to mock me for doing so. People still continued to do so.
    These are all reasonable reasons, but even if you don't want to play LoL we still enjoy having you around

    Banter isn't the same without my second massive mug....

  6. #6

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    fair enough reasons but i don't think i was there when you said you got annoyed at people falsely accusing you but even if i was im sorry i didn't listen, and we all miss you quite a lot. My girlfriend also doesn't want a world where she wont wake up to the sound of your voice mugging joe again
    My favourite porn - is pregnant porn

  7. #7
    ATK Member Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England <3
    Posts
    261

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Even if you don't play LoL with those guys I still don't get why you blocked people like Moeshi, Nick and I from everything, we miss you man

  8. #8

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoli View Post
    My girlfriend also doesn't want a world where she wont wake up to the sound of your voice mugging joe again
    She never leaves do her parents not wonder where she is o_o

  9. #9

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    her parents are dead man :/
    My favourite porn - is pregnant porn

  10. #10

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Quote Originally Posted by nikoli View Post
    her parents are dead man :/
    Like my love for kermit.

  11. #11

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Like my love for kermit.
    deep shiz man
    My favourite porn - is pregnant porn

  12. #12

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    what a dick

  13. #13

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Thank you for getting back to us, but i don't see why you couldn't have just said that to me straight away, if thats how you feel that's how you feel, but just to leave was totally unnecessary. Personally i thought all of us were friends with you, and you leaving the lol team regardless shouldn't effect that. I've felt for the last 2 months us chatting to you for 4 or 5 hours a day should count for something. I knew you didn't hydralisk rush, and you knew it was mugging nothing serious. I've always made it clear you could approach and ask me anything if you had any problems. Can we not talk properly before you make your decision, all these points you've made about the team are valid, and i acknowledge that there was some sibling rivalry but as i said i'm going to leave that in the back ground after the other days tif. Anyway be nice to hear from you, if not good luck with wow progression x
    Last edited by tiny2tom; 6th April 2012 at 04:41 PM.

  14. #14
    ATK Member Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England <3
    Posts
    261

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Quote Originally Posted by tiny2tom View Post
    Can we not talk properly before you make your decision
    This would be great

  15. #15

    Re: Why Kermit left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    This would be great
    This

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Left 5 Dead
    By VoX in forum Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 25th June 2010, 12:00 AM
  2. Left 4 Dead Crash Course
    By Calneon in forum Game News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3rd October 2009, 01:58 PM
  3. Left 2 Dead
    By Bloo in forum First Person Shooters (FPS)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 1st January 2009, 06:06 PM
  4. Left 4 Dead
    By Calneon in forum First Person Shooters (FPS)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18th November 2008, 11:34 PM
  5. Will they run left 4 dead?
    By Zealous in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 23rd October 2008, 01:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Affiliates: LochTechMonster, Temple Millar, SamBigos, Addenda Provided, Prime Gaming, Petrol Smell, Game Sprays, Afterlife Gaming, L4D MapDB, Brawl Forum

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2024 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright Aim to Kill (ATK) 2014