Thread: Some LoL history ...

Some LoL history ...

I want to introduce to you all , one of the best MOBA games since Dota (Defends of the Ancients ) a map of Warcraft 3 .
    *League of Legends (LoL) * If you were familiar with Dota or HoN before , then this game is the best in that category . You have so many mechanics and tons of new Heroes (Champions) every 2 weeks and honestly i never encountered some bugs that made the game unplayable , it is user friendly with step by step guide how to learn to play the game . So overall a really nice game , you should try it if you haven't yet . Here is the link for the Website of LoL , you can choose in a field where you wanna play in North America or Europe West / North & East . :

http://tinyurl.com/bt2ocau

Re: Some LoL history ...

I think 99% of us are already pretty avid players, plus that hidden URL is clearly to get yourself a load of referrals, im sure you're spamming multiple sites with this thread too.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Dear Hellblazer44 kill yourself, from world

Wow im amazed about how much hatred i see nowadays , it is really sad that this world is rotting with people like you too.
    ps.: in your opinions it is illegal to refer people via a valid link? You are pathetic indeed then .

You could have just asked people to use your referral code when they sign up, instead of trying to be a back handed piece of shit. And then to try and call people out on a site that you have made 1 post on, gj.

ps YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET MORE THAN 5 REFERRALS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hellblazer44 View Post
    Wow im amazed about how much hatred i see nowadays , it is really sad that this world is rotting with people like you too.
    ps.: in your opinions it is illegal to refer people via a valid link? You are pathetic indeed then .
    When did we say it was illegal, i think we have a genuine window licker here, and you don't give a shit, you've come here trying to snag a few cheap referrals, when it's done and you have them you're going to fuck right off to another forum, you're just upset you've been called out on it.

Don't try and make us look bad here you moron

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

In this thead: Why LoL community is so mad.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

I've never actually heard someone enjoying themselves while playing lol.

This is the only reason I still play DotA and not LoL all the time.

ow we dont play league to enjoy ourselves, just gives us an excuse to punch babys in the face when were mad.

... everyone has fun with me when i play MF
    just sayin i make all games fun

DEM ULTIs

Hey dude I got you a present

We need Sea Man for that cup.

Thread Information