Thread: Diablo III Multiplayer Meet-Up

Diablo III Multiplayer Meet-Up

Hey folks,

So what I saw of the thread for the Launch event of D3 it went pretty sweet, looks like you guys had a bunch of fun & wish I could've been there to play at midnight with you folks!

The reason for this thread is if you, like myself, have some loser friends who aren't playing D3 for some baloney ass reasons but you've heard that the multiplayer experience of D3 is amazing (better loot, harder enemies, general playing experience) then your extra bummed because you look like a loner with no one to play with

I'm wondering if there is anyone who's up for either 1) Rolling new characters on hardcore mode & seeing how far we get on co-op or 2) I've just killed the skelatal king, im level 10 barbarian & if your near me on the story line then we can join up games!

Add me on isaac@lmaoasylum.com and let me know what your thinking, or just reply & add your name below to find some other peeps to play with also!

Look forward to playing with you chums!

Isaac.
    Last edited by LMAOAsylum; 18th May 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Editting Title
    For some more deet's on LMAOAsylum come check us out on:

Our Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook |

Thread Information