Thread: looking for a ride ?

looking for a ride ?

so since my 3th game-orientated buddy cancelled since he will be in scotland with his wife n kids when i46 is going on , im looking for somebody to take along to i46 since i dont want to spend about 4 hours or more driving on my own on the brittish roads , i dont want to end up being peeled of a brittish guardrail.

I tried persuading my gf to come along but she doesnt wanne be at brittains largest sausagefest.
    So if u plan on going to i 46 and live along the area i drew a circle around or along my path i might be able to give you a lift.

If i cannot find anyone im afraid im not gonne make it .

i46.png

Re: looking for a ride ?

LOL the circle is huge, and also the red arrows go past where the lan is XD, hope you have a sat nav, if I lived in the south I would but I'm sure someone will be wanting a lift, maybe nik

your such a negative nelly Target
    i47.png

haha good job, dem arrows OP...pretty good that someone can get a lift off you if there in the south...you could always post on the multiplay website, I'm sure there is someone on there needing a lift, that hopefully won't rob you and rape you

ill handle the raping

Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    that hopefully won't rob you and rape you
    good point

Thread Information