Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are the admins?

Question Where are the admins?

Hey people, its Tomb-King Chronicles^, hehehe, i finally decided i spend enough of my life in C2G server i may as well talk on the forum too!

Where are all the admins by the way? Whenever im on there is always some gimp hacking in the server, and it sucks that no admin is there to ban him!

But otherwise, HELLO !

Re: Where are the admins?

Most of the time the admins are at work or doing exams at this period of time, come June 26th you'll be seeing a lot more of us.
    Welcome to C2G. Feel free to insert our tag into your name. I've seen you around lots.Try and get more people to join

june26th! Awww suxy, i am going to america to do summer work june 1st!

Well on the 26th of June we won't have exams or anything holding us up, if you come on teamspeak at around 9 you'll find some people to play with.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Welcome to C2G, if at anytime you do notice a hacker on our servers then just quickly come on TS ad there'll probably be someone on who can ban them.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

what be the TS addy, ill chuck it in my list

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Look on the right-side of the main page, TS details are on there.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Yes, I'm normally on steam so add me subz293 and I'll come and ban/spec them.

got xfire? cause im always on at weekends, and im always on ts now, so ill give the admins a shout, easy peasy =D.
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Midge18 Steam ID: Midge18

we could really do with sum admins on now..... theres 2 hackers on and no1 is around 2 ban!

nah dont have xfire, i know what midge is on about though...it suxy

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Midge View Post
    we could really do with sum admins on now..... theres 2 hackers on and no1 is around 2 ban!
    I will again quote my post from another thread'

Most of the time when people say someone is hacking, its just a simple childish insult to try and claw back some respectability from the people on the server. 99% of the time, their simply saying it to try make their death look like a non-noob death, and still look 'pro'.

Half the time, I just ignore the calls of 'HAX! OMG liek tht dude isd hakng wel bd. Chk him plz', cause its just wasted time. If you have to ban someone for that, then ban the ass that cant take being killed.
    Just because someone gets headshots constantly, and shoots through a pallet on glasstrap, doesn't mean they hack. You need something really impossible that cannot be replicated by someone else to have just a small fraction of evidence.
    Last edited by Isphera; 18th May 2007 at 10:53 AM.

Geez stop acting like you know everything, you don't know what was happening Oricalcos.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

I do. Someone is good at CS. Constantly kills people. People get pissed and say he hacks. Complain to us that no admins on to ban hacker. Repeat as unnessecery.

The Cycle of n00b.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Sure, people accuse people of hacking, and sometimes they are wrong. But when there are people on the server with a score of 100:2 it is slightly fishy don't you think? And when that person is running round the map at 10 times the speed of everyone else and is spinning round then you have got to admit, it is extremely doubtful that they aren't hacking. You are right that some people are not hackers and may get accused of it, probably because of a few lucky shots, but there is no doubt when a real 100% hacker is on.

Really all you can do when a hacker is on is say something like "Admin is in RCON mode now, they will be banned soon", start a vote kick, and hopefully the person will leave because they don't want to be banned. I am happy to give out more admin to the newer members, but they must be active on the forums before I can be sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information