Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATK bag 2nd in i46 LoL

ATK bag 2nd in i46 LoL

After a long 2 days of league of legends, the atk LoL team are very excited to announce placing second in the i46 league of legends tournament, and taking home the big novelty check of £625. Thank you to all who supported us as well as apologies to those who we knocked out and others who managed to draw the fierce VYE, who sadly showed themselves to be in a league of thier own in the final. With a bit of luck we managed to avoid the second largest threat in the tournament and by playing out of our skin in the semi finals, we bagged ourselves the main stage place. While the pressure has thoroughly shattered us and left us a bit deflated, the experience has been fantastic and great to advance on our previous placing from last year. Hopefully we can now begin to establish ourselves amongst the LoL competitive scene, and be a name to be feared at next lan.

Thanks to all members of ATK and fellow LoL team;

(In picture from left to right) Target, Wilz0, Theory, Marshy, Drauen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tiny2tom; 26th August 2012 at 02:20 AM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561197977918917

Re: ATK bag 2nd in i46 LoL

Last edited by Calneon; 26th August 2012 at 12:20 AM.

i7 920@3.8 | GTX280 | HAF 932 | 6GB | Corsair 520W
    Hazro 24" | Logitech Illuminated | G500 | Creative 2.0 | Nikon D3100

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Amazing job guys!!! Really impressive! You did ATK proud . Enjoy the prize money.

Remember everyone: like ATK on facebook to see even more of the LAN blow by blow!
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Was awesome, are stage performance was soooo bad but enjoyed it all the same

no it wasnt you put on an entertaining specticle thoes other guys were a bit .... knobish

you guys made the atmosphere what it was :P GJ

We came, we conquered, we got destroyed

Found the VoD of the semi final games against Sloth
    http://www.own3d.tv/ROCKIN/video/771112
    http://www.own3d.tv/ROCKIN/video/771238
    With some fantastic shout casting action, wondering if we should have our own ATK shout casters???

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Is this the caster we like or don't like?

Agree though, I think casting would be a great idea. Anyone good at that kind of stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

"If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

im good at trolling

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

Only 2nd ? :P
    Last edited by Colonel Mitch; 31st August 2012 at 01:21 PM.

Well played guys, second place is an awesome achievement And don't worry about the 4minute tower, TSM just did it to mME at the NA Regional finals

Hey, Plazmuh from VYE here. We didn't really talk after the games but congratulations on coming second.

"no it wasnt you put on an entertaining specticle thoes other guys were a bit .... knobish "

Bit unwarranted but hey-ho. We spent most of our time drinking with the Sloth guys, if you want, next LAN come to the bar and hang out with us and sloth guys. It's always fun to have a bit of banter with other LoL players. Nice one beating Sloth by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Plazmuh View Post
    Hey, Plazmuh from VYE here. We didn't really talk after the games but congratulations on coming second.

"no it wasnt you put on an entertaining specticle thoes other guys were a bit .... knobish "

Bit unwarranted but hey-ho. We spent most of our time drinking with the Sloth guys, if you want, next LAN come to the bar and hang out with us and sloth guys. It's always fun to have a bit of banter with other LoL players. Nice one beating Sloth by the way
    Hey dude, nice of you to post here! To clear up any confusion i dont believe that quote was directed at you it was more aimed at the people calling us 'Lucky fuckers' from random people at the end of the game, hope you don't think we are asses haha
    Last edited by Marshy; 13th September 2012 at 01:57 PM.

Hey man thanks for the post here

I'm not on the LoL team but thanks for at least giving our team some decent games on stage rather than just trolling

Thread Information