Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATK bag 2nd in i46 LoL

Re: ATK bag 2nd in i46 LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy View Post
    Hey dude, nice of you to post here! To clear up any confusion i dont believe that quote was directed at you it was more aimed at the people calling us 'Lucky fuckers' from random people at the end of the game, hope you don't think we are asses haha
    I don't actually really know how I ended up on here. I saw a post by your support on the EUW forums for team recruitment and figured I'd have a friendly gander. Even if it was aimed at us, I wouldn't judge a bunch of people based on one comment from one person so it's cool .

Trolling is a bit of a dick move, no need to thank us in fact I'm glad you guys were in the finals cause I know for a fact Sloth would have trolled.

On a side note, I'd recommend posting here to help assure LoL will be at I47 (assuming you guys are going) : http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/insomn...-attending-i47

Re: ATK bag 2nd in i46 LoL

Dont think many of us have the time / monies for i47, will all be at next summer LAN though

Thread Information