Thread: PAYDAY: The Heist

PAYDAY: The Heist

Anyone got this?

I've been playing it a fair bit recently, if you don't know what it is, I'll sum it up.

It's every heist movie ever set in the same gameplay as Left 4 Dead. And it works really well. Over time you unlock new weapons, bonuses, buffs etc. to add to your arsenal. There are a number of heists to do, all of which have unique twists and the like, they range from your standard Bank Heist, to a prison break on a bridge, and they even did a prequel mission to Left 4 Dead: No Mercy. I reckon if a few of us got it it'd be a pretty cool game to play occasionally, I picked it up for £3 on sale a while ago, but I don't think it's too expensive.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: PAYDAY: The Heist

Was really considering getting it in the sales but didn't know if anyone else had it, almost seemed like it would be like Kane vs Lynch 1? Which was epic imo

Thread Information