Thread: Articles

Articles

Similar to last year, come September/October the dead period for atk came around just after the release of the article feature on the websites. With many many people interested in writing articles, including myself, it seemed that the feature would be a great success however due to the inactivity the amount of articles coming out is slow. Any members that are around again and alive, if you have the time, i would love to get some articles written, maybe 1 per week from each active member if possible? Cheers folks!
    Last edited by tiny2tom; 19th November 2012 at 05:33 PM.

ATK Member

Re: Articles

Depending on university I might be able to contribute, wrote for Dignitas for a year or so, got a fair few contacts as well...I've seen a bit of what you do but if you wanna chat let me know!

I'll get around to it at some point no worries mon
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Got essays to write for uni atm but prob get one done over xmas hols, maybe try and get a few done that can be released over a few days / weeks

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 1X NINJAMAN X1 PSN ID: Nubbington Steam ID: frogzborne

I haven't really got any recent games to review but I'll get a few in the steam sales, (and I do have a massive library of games) but I'll probably get round to doing them over xmas and the gap after january zams

Thread Information