Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Introooo

Re: Introooo

SONYA WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY! . . . FATALITY
    Last edited by JessyTDB♥; 19th February 2013 at 10:22 PM.

I would just like to say now, i sincerely apologise if you are indeed a girl. But this is the internet and there are a lot that points to the fact your not.

Your steam profile says you're called george.

You share the same display picture as that account.

A flaw of most internet trolls pretending to be girls is they cant go on a teamspeak etc. The deaf thing seems like a ploy to get around that.
    Last edited by drauen; 19th February 2013 at 10:43 PM.

thanks, im xD im not thick skined, so xD you know, oh and also i feel bad about the dick comment, moeshi told me to do it!

Lol Moeshi telling him what to say in some desperate hope that it might still be a girl,

you said you've been deaf for 4 years, and linked your 'favourite song' that was released 3 years ago, seems fishy that's all.

its been almost 4 years x_x was around my birthday which is in may =') i cant wait im getting a new fightstick, also my deafness was a gradual thing, =' \ this is how you treat new people? interagate them... yeah i defo feel welcome ; _ ; thanks
    Last edited by JessyTDB♥; 20th February 2013 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JessyTDB♥ View Post
    its been almost 4 years x_x was around my birthday which is in may =') i cant wait im getting a new fightstick, also my deafness was a gradual thing, =' \ this is how you treat new people? interagate them... yeah i defo feel welcome ; _ ; thanks
    How convenient

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 1X NINJAMAN X1 PSN ID: Nubbington Steam ID: frogzborne

just weird that steam profile with exact same pic and name, (a really obscure name) has the name george and u managed to reply to people talking on killing floor when you're deaf. What kind of creep gets kicks out of pretending to be a deaf girl, s'pretty fucking low, you might want to re-evaluate your life. No one would give a fuck if you just wanted to play league, just come out and say you're a dude. Though it is quite a larf to have a bit of transgender drama once in a while

I think the last transgender drama was when I first met you laser

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 1X NINJAMAN X1 PSN ID: Nubbington Steam ID: frogzborne

look drauen i know you wanna bang me you just gotta restrain yourself

The only thing im banging near you is my head against a brick wall

Hi there all my name is Brian and i am a newbie out here so just wanted to join this forum and discuss everything with you. Hope i am invited?

Thread Information