Thread: Article: Catching up with the consoles: Xbox One and PS4

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Article: Catching up with the consoles: Xbox One and PS4

Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Re: Article: Catching up with the consoles: Xbox One and PS4

There getting a lot closer to pc performance now which is great for us PC gamers when lazy companies decide to port us games (Infinity Ward!!!) at least they maybe of a decent quality now.
    Might be worth seeing what other console companies are bringing to the table but I imagine the people that are faithful to Xbox and Playstation will remain that way, although Sony may have stolen a few gamers with their E3 publicity.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4
    Yeah exactly Target. Also, as they both use an x86 cpu, it should make the "porting" process technically easier. All good news for the PC!

To be honest, I'm actually quite tempted in grabbing a console this time around. I avoided the previous generation.

Thread Information