Thread: Hola people!

Hola people!

Hey guys,

I've just discovered your site so i thought i should pop over. It be nice to talk to some new peeps.

So for my introduction, here goes...

I am 22 years old, Female and British. I live in England to narrow it down a little more. When online i go by the name Pixzi. When it comes to my gaming experience, i would say it's quite basic to be honest with you guys. I've been playing games for just over a decade now on and off. More recently on bare in mind. My Husband is an avid gamer so i guess it's rubbed off on me. My Favourite games are The Sims collection mostly, i love playing God :P. BUt that doesn't mean i don't play anything else. I don't have a favourite genre i am open to playing all games if asked to join in with.

I don't spend all day online as some may expect seeing as i have a 3 year old, but i do like to put a good few hours in in the evening before my Husband records for his channel.

I won't pt anything else, if you fancy knowing more just send me a message and i'll get back to you.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 1X NINJAMAN X1 PSN ID: Nubbington Steam ID: frogzborne

Re: Hola people!

home.l337hax.co.uk is the ts we use and the most unanimous game by far is League of Legends. But we also have been know to play Dota 2, WoW, CounterStrike, Battlefield and other such popular titles.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Re: Hola people!

Hey Pixzi! Welcome to ATK, thanks for registering and checking us out .

Apparently the TeamSpeak that I've set up is crappy (my bad, might fix at some point), so definitely follow laser's instructions and join the l337hax one. Some of us guys are going to a LAN later this summer, so you're welcome to join the gang with your husband if he wants to come too!
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information