Thread: pc gaming

pc gaming

I am new to this fourm so I hope I have put this post in the right place can I have some help I really wanna play dead island on my computer I upgraded the graphics card to NVIDIA geForce GT 640 my ram is 8GB and my processor is AMD FX(tm)-4100 quad-core processor and when I try to play dead island it keeps frezzeing and stoping and some of the sounds keep repeating themselfs is there anything I can do so i can play games like dead island and skyrim???

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Re: pc gaming

Do you get an error? If so, we can use that to try and troubleshoot your problem .

Other than that, ensure your drivers are up to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Re: pc gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
    Do you get an error? If so, we can use that to try and troubleshoot your problem .

Other than that, ensure your drivers are up to date.
    No I don't get an error whenever I fight zombies on it or run about on it just freezes a lot it is probally my ram since I have used all of it

Thread Information