Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Admin Skins

Re: Admin Skins

calm down you two, god. cant you take a joke tomb king. and this anit really the place to talk about lol=D.
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

Sick him chazlene, Sick him.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Using a Z instead of an S? How childish... reminds of my early childhood, seeing all over the place stupid lettering with the C's replaced with Ks and the S's replaced with Z's, as if they were meant to be really 'cool' and appealing to children, to be honest it would be pretty sad if every young child's main interest was 'cool letters'. So anyway this sort of proves that America is just childish and has warped or great language, and it's also damn irritating imagining how a word ending in a Z would be pronounced...urrr... almost as frustrating as when people use the side of their fork to cut a piece cake when they have perfectly good access to a knife...
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

claiming that your view is all powerful and thinking your opinion is law is kinda childish too....

ya know, im actually getting anoyed with how this community is so pessemistic, some of you take the fun outa gaming. Crying over every little thing...and considering my messages to hutch was in joke, and then a load of you jump on the band waggon, its just petty. Chalex is the only person i can say that acts like he has a brain but has a laugh at the same time....jesus guys, just chill out and be more open minded.
    Last edited by Chronicles; 29th May 2007 at 04:48 PM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Alright Chronicles, a lot of that stuff doesn't really annoy me that much, I just didn't want to leave Hutch hanging.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

When I said sick him Chazlene it was an in joke about Chazlene's inner hatred of all things "American"

dear god

i think you need some cool normal skins

for people who aren't privilaged enough to have admin

yes, but then every one would be upset for dl them tinpan, and every one woiuld say " c2g is carp cause you have to dl all these skins".
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

shutup lewis

all i'm suggesting is that you have a skin
    thats right, just one

for random people to use

Nah, that would make C2G like fish, Carp. You need to keep unnecessary downloads to a minimum, most people already had the admin skins before we put them on. Too many downloads makes people click cancel.

Thread Information