Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: admin

Re: admin

okay when did i try and ruin the website???
    And piers u desreved that just being a twat...omg u cant complain because all t do on Dust 2 is sit in spawn and do fuk all but rank whore, and omg we played assault for 3 rounds lets put it on italy wen it makes everyone leave the server because ct just sit in spawn!!! lets constantly tell u wot u can and can't do...stfu ur not an uber admin sit the fuck down...
    and btw mitchel always slaps me if i own him in the face to much..
    Chalex can you giv me admin just to change maps and map votes then i cant be tempted to hav sum fun
    And fatal ur an ass all u do on Ts is making stupid noises down the mic
    And finally I luv to piss ppl off on css and if they decide that i am abusing them tough shit, wtf is the point of playing cs and standing in T spawn shoot people running straight at u?

I think i covered all the points but if i havent tell me so i can

Cheers Target

Leave Target alone, he didn't do anything wrong, calm down and stop bitching... also stop using every thread possible about admin abusing please.

tbh. fuck you!
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

pfft power hungry kids.. you all need to grow up and stop taking a game so seriously im sure that chalex has better things to do then run around removing admin rites because someone couldn't take being killed / couldn't have there own way, its a game for Christ sake , its not as if your life's going to end if the map changes due to an immature admins decision... just find another server thats running the map you wanted.

if your all so desperate to have admin rites why don't you all just go and buy your own teamspeak or cs:s server if being able to kick people / have the status of admin means that much to you?

in other news i feel that anyone that argues there case like this

Quote Originally Posted by 7@rg37 View Post
    okay when did i try and ruin the website???
    And piers u desreved that just being a twat...omg u cant complain because all t do on Dust 2 is sit in spawn and do fuk all but rank whore, and omg we played assault for 3 rounds lets put it on italy wen it makes everyone leave the server because ct just sit in spawn!!! lets constantly tell u wot u can and can't do...stfu ur not an uber admin sit the fuck down...
    and btw mitchel always slaps me if i own him in the face to much..
    Chalex can you giv me admin just to change maps and map votes then i cant be tempted to hav sum fun
    And fatal ur an ass all u do on Ts is making stupid noises down the mic
    And finally I luv to piss ppl off on css and if they decide that i am abusing them tough shit, wtf is the point of playing cs and standing in T spawn shoot people running straight at u?

I think i covered all the points but if i havent tell me so i can

Cheers Target
    just shouldn't even try... seriously it took me like 10 minutes to understand what the hell you where going on about and what the fucks an uber admin? do we really want someone like this representing the community? and the fact that they take pride in pissing people of on cs:s i mean thats just below the status of sad its like they want to be a "chav" but don't have the balls to do it outside of the internet....

Target if theres one piece of advice i can give you its this , just go and get laided... or adless try and socialize outside of the internet...

Woo hoo another anti chav person!

And I agree if they say they love to piss people off on CSS then in my opinion they shouldn't have admin, it's like the worst admin I have ever seen banned someone permanently when they killed him, but at least he had the sense to buy the server himself and not do it on someone else's.

Do what you want cos a pirate is free.
    [youtube]ZLsJyfN0ICU[/youtube]

Target is a pirate, therefore he can dance and sing with little girls with pink hair and puppets.

Oh dear,

Right since most of you dont hear from me much i will introduce myself,

Im Qu1f, thats all you need to know.

Anyway from the looks of it the guy was admin abusing, then again i wasnt there so i cant comment on it indefinetly, so really you better check the logs.

BTW the pirate creeps me out

Thread Information