Today I contacted a local company and got some information concerning the prices of the official ATK Community T-Shirts.

Because a print has to be created of the jpg there is a one-off charge that is far higher than the price of printing the T-Shirts. This figure is around £60 including VAT so until we have paid this amount off, this figure will be part of the cost of the t-shirt. Once I have got the amount back, the price will drop considerably. I am incorporating this cost into the shirts with the idea that they will be paid off after the first 10 sales.

So, the cost of the shirts will be about £14.00 including VAT, excluding any postage and packaging costs.

The T-Shirt will be black with the logo/name on the front and the sponsor on the back. The only trims available are red stripes going down the arms which is £5 extra or white round the neck and arms which the same price. We will not have the expensive trim and I am thinking about the white one.

So, the cost of the first shirts will go down in cost if more people buy it as soon as they are created. Please post below if you can pay £14.00 or less for the shirt. If I get over 10 people able to pay for the shirts then the price will decrease. If I get less than 10, the price will increase. To give you an idea, the cost of the shirts after we have paid off the £60 will be around £8.50 including VAT, excluding postage and packaging.

Since I live near them, I can collect the shirts. If some people want to avoid the P&P cost, I can give them the shirt at i31.

I know many of you wanted custom names on your shirt. That would require a new copy of the jpg, so an extra £60 per shirt.

PLEASE POST BELOW IF YOU CAN PAY THE £14.00 OR LESS AND I WILL ADD YOU TO THE LIST. DO NOT SAY YES BEFORE YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU CAN PAY IT!!

Can Pay £14.00 max:

1. Chalex4
  2. Chazlene
  3. Cillit Bang
  4. Fatal - 25th July
  5. Colonel Mitchel
  6. Target

(3 more people needed!)

**T-SHIRT DESIGN - FINAL VERSION**