Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surfing

Surfing

On some of the surf maps, theres people getting AWP, and then just spawnkilling. Surely there should be a rule again this?

Re: Surfing

hmm theres an easy way to fix that , just restrict the awp/auto etc so that way peeps can use them in game, but cant use them once the rounds over. I also think a few servers have a anti spawn-kill mod which slays the person if they attack any1 in the first 10 secs or sumthing?

Theres an ass on the surf server now, spawn killing every time he bags an awp.

hmm all i can suggest is ever pming chalex about it if hes on, or use the "votekick" function on the server to kick him...

hopefully this issue should be sorted out soon though

Ive asked hundreds of times for a ban on AWP purchasing on the Surf Servers which basically just strips the AWP at respawn but allows a pickup on the map.
    I can turn this on but it turns off after every map rechange.

cant u just sort that out with the anti-spawn kill mod? i think it maybe a mattey event script but im not to sure , ill try finding a link ect later

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I will look into this guys, thanks for the ideas. Any more suggestions for the surf server would also be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

if you remowe the rifles its just to spawn kill with the deagle..

Yeah not many people are clever enough to pick up a deagle. More people will try with an awp.

I think we shuld have a thing..ehh If u spawn killing, u get died.
    ----If I post, I spam----

I remember good ol Morpheous' servers ( bless his lil soul) where spawn attacking would result in instant death.

Hutch u are the worst spawnkiller of them all... first u rewoved the rifles then u started spawnkilling with a deagle XD

Is it only on great river that weapons like awp gets trashed next round?
    Last edited by D@rw!n; 19th February 2007 at 11:29 PM.

I remember good ol Morpheous' servers ( bless his lil soul) where spawn attacking would result in instant death.
    the mod you are referring to is a Mattie event script known as the Anti Spawn killing script , unfortunately i couldn't find the download section on there forum But to be honest i didn't spend that much time looking , ill edit this post when i find it. for the time been i did manage to find a forum for it which can be found here- http://forums.mattie.info/cs/forums/...highlight=anti

i feel that this will be the best bet in tackling the spawning killing issues as although restricting the riffles has caused a dramatically decline in the amount of cases , its still possibles to spawn kill with the standard weapons as demonstrated by VeNom.

agreed That is mostly D@arv!n who do it
    ----If I post, I spam----

Thread Information