Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 1st ATK Crusade

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

The 1st ATK Crusade

Finally it's started, this is the thread for the Crusade where every detail and move will be posted. If you don't understand anything that has been said, just reply and I'll add it in.

Planet - Atticus Prime

This map will be regularly updated to show new changes through the Campaign.

Map Key -

Text in regions - Map Name.
    Red Symbols - Regional Bonus'.
    Fort Symbols - Stronghold Region.
    Black Markers - Commander Postition.
    Blue lines - Sea movement routes.
    Coloured Regions - Regions owned by a certain team.

Story - Why the armys are all fighting here

The Planet of Atticus Prime is the homeworld of several Ork tribes. Forces of Chaos have come to the planet in order to spread their taint across the galaxy, allying with a tribe of Orks who are building up a WAAAGH! against the Eldar, who have arrived at the planet to close off their webway gates so that the Chaos Forces cannot penetrate them. The Imperium Heard of this Chaos Invasion, and sent two armies of the Imperial Guard to flush them from the planet. However, when a Space Marine company also decided to land on the planet and to push back the Chaos Legion, the Imperial Guard warned their fellow humans to back off Atticus Prime since they themselves were assigned to remove the Chaos. But when the Space Marines arrogantly refused, since they believe it is their duty to fight their fallen brothers, the Imperial Guard forces declared that they would attack the Marines if they got in their way. The Company of Space Marines however decided to ally with the Eldar force on Atticus Prime, to get a stronger position since they were now facing two enemies. The Imperial Guard saw the Marines turning into an enemy by allying with the alien Eldar, which also contributed to the reason why the Imperial Guard were fighting their fellow humans of the Imperium.

This description does not affect gameplay at all.

Bonus' Information -

Rules -

To start off with each player within a team will move their commanders to an adjacent province, which their team will be in control of. This will carry on, each player moving at the same time for fairness until all the provinces are occupied by a team, when the main fighting will begin. Of course battle can take place before all the provinces are controlled, if two opposing players are attempting to take the same province.

Up to six people can technically fight in in the same province all at once, i.e. if two players engage in battle and another player has their commander positioned in an adjacent province, they also can join in with the battle if they wish.

If a province is attacked which does not have it's team's commander in, then the player fights anyway. If they win they their commander returns to the province they were originally in before they were attacked, but if they lose then their commander is positioned in a province adjacent to the one which was attacked.

To win, obviously a team has to take control of the whole of the map, and eliminate the other teams by defeating their stronghold. However, a player's stronghold can only be taken if they have no other provinces in their control. A whole team does not have to be eliminated at the same time, one player can be eliminated from a team leaving the other player to fight alone.

The rest of the rules to be added later
    Last edited by Chazlene; 22nd July 2007 at 12:43 AM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

ATK Member

Re: The 1st ATK Crusade

Looks pretty cool, shame I can't participate in it
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Gamer IDs

You can join in later with Hutch when you both get back, and start by raiding a randomly chosen edge province.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Still in work experience until Friday, wen i happen to be out most of the day.

somebody send me down of war!!! lol, i havent got it but want to join in lol, no fair :P

if i join i want the fury island

Gamer IDs

Ok, I think everything's ready to start, everyone decide among your teams what moves each player is going to make. Give you moves to Chalex, and hopefully if he agrees, because he is not participating, he can post everyone's moves to make it fair, then I'll update the map.
    Last edited by Chazlene; 23rd July 2007 at 04:41 PM.

My Battlelog

I've been given the moves instead of Chalex.

Chazlene - Moves to take control of Vandean Coast.
    Bloo - Moves to take control of Thargorum.

Target - moves from Penal Colony to Hyperion Peaks
    Oricalcos - moves from Morriah Coast to Orestan Plains

Squizzel - Moves into the forbidden jungle.
    Quif - moves into crozius arcanum.

Guys can we try and speed up the moves please coz it taking weeks to do a move by the time we finish it'll be christmas.
    Can we have your email vox so we can email are moves to him so it quicker unless we tell him on ts immediately.

thanks
    Target

Sure thing, email me here.
    Last edited by VoX; 28th July 2007 at 11:48 AM.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Team Green's moves have already been submitted.
    Last edited by Isphera; 28th July 2007 at 05:21 PM.

Soul Stealers - moves from Orestan Plains to Testing Grounds (Worst Kept Secret)
    Ulthwe - moves from Hyperion Peaks to Dread Alley.

Squizzel - moves to dread alley
    Quif - moves to payne's retribution

Bloo - moves to Fury Island
    Chazlene - moves to Pavonis

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Pierd1989

lol chaz also worst kept secret taking space port

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

I was a bit surprised at squizzels and quif's move TBH. Chazlenes was 2nd WKS.
    Last edited by Isphera; 5th August 2007 at 07:47 PM.

Why is that matey

Thread Information