Thread: Most awesome, the reverend of coolness, purveyor of all that is hip my name fits not

ATK Member

Most awesome, the reverend of coolness, purveyor of all that is hip my name fits not

I can't list all my titles in the title

Anyway, I am Mr. Awesome. If the community need something done, and they have no-one else to turn to, then Chalex picks up the secret phone he has, and I am immediately there to save the day. With my super dooper X-Ray vision and tight spandex shorts, I can always save the day. The things I have helped him do: rescue his cat when it was stuck up a tree, help him flush his toilet and open the pickle jar (multiple times).

I am also the best gamer here. Once, in a 5v5 scrim, I managed to kill 9 people in a round with a well-thrown grenade. Unfortunately, I number myself among those, but still, it is an acheivement.

IRL I also have chicks hanging off my arm 24/7, and who can blame them? I reckon it's those tight spandex shorts, or the fact I have clean-cut abs of steel and a perfectly proportioned body.

NB: This post is 100% serious (I always am).
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Re: Most awesome, the reverend of coolness, purveyor of all that is hip my name fits

But you're Chinese.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

ATK Member

Re: Most awesome, the reverend of coolness, purveyor of all that is hip my name fits

That makes me even more awesome.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Thread Information