Thread: WAGS revived

WAGS revived

Wags will now be having a definite event happening at 5PM every Saturday. Please inform us if you cannot turn up. Due to the lack of a server we will either have a match, find an empty small slot server and use that for practicing or go on a larger public server. Even if there are only 2 people we will still have an event based on CSS!
    If the demand for a match server is high enough, when we become more active, I will consider buying one for 1 month. If anyone can help out with this I would be grateful.

If anyone feels they want to have a match at any time during the week don't hesitate to ask me, gather some people and have one!

I chose a 5 o'clock slot as it does not interfere with the 7PM BBC 1 Programme which is usually quite good ( It changes) and does not interfere with people going out for a binge drink or whatever chavs do.

I know we have been inactive for too long, we'll get a bit better and enter a few leagues.

Tell other WAGS members about this thread.

Be on TS at 4:45 if possible. IP is 77.74.196.140:8767.

Last edited by Hutch; 24th July 2007 at 01:29 PM.

ATK Member

Re: WAGS revived

Finally, one of the clan leaders managed to get of their ass and do something with WAGS.

We should enter a league or something; even if we suck horribly it'll still be fun.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

We need to do more stuff, I can't be on this Saturday, because I'll be on holiday.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

I'll help out instead of Chazlene if it's needed.

Sorry for my HUGE inactivity, but I've had an unbelievable amount of stuff happening, LOTS of family problems.

i will play with you guys, should be fun... i hope XD
    Jason imba CSS player

Thread Information