Thread: Banned from TS And Fun Server

Banned from TS And Fun Server

Well Yesterday i was on the fun maps servers under the name 'LuL PuL' as i was in a pcw with my clan we dont where our clan tags or names just incase someone says something to lower the reputation of the clan or if we play to crap or what not.... anywho i was on the server started killing people getting mad awp shots on surf_greatest_river so then i decide to come on TS when ure sayin im hacking at stuff. so i say its me. then later on the map goes to RR and i go to the other spawn ( VoX knows how i do it) and start killing people and i soon get kicked repetivily and then banned for 30 mins apparently by 'Nev' i dont know who kicked me. so i just leave it for the day come on today and i hear my cousin gets banned from the server for 30 mins and i try to get back on the server but my accounts banned still which shouldnt be banned as it was a 30 min ban i go on TS and ask someone to ban me and i asked why they banned my cousin they said that he was playing like me and banned him because he had a different name after they warned me yesterday that i will get banned for changing my name i am now stating that my names on the server will be 'LuL PuL' or something with 'Hardie' in e.g. 'cba.css| Hardie', 'Hardie |ATK|' etc. so Hutch unbans me thankfully and i go on the server play for about 30 seconds and i get banned permantly, so i decide to go back on TS and state that Hutch unbanned me but before i could say anything i get IP banned from VoX.

Well i thought u lot were nicer than this as u were nive to me the past weeks but it has been the past 2 days where you have had a mood swing or somethings happened to hat eme again i have said i am sorry and i havent done anything to try and piss u off i just want to play css on the servers because i like playin with you lot thats why i said sorry without sNk telling me what to do and that, the only reason i went away from C2G earlier because i knew that dan and sNk would day something if i stayed with you lot...

well thats a long post probably alot of gammer mistakes and that but just wanted to put my oppinion about this.

ATK Member

Re: Banned of TS And Fun Server

tl;dr
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

You come on our servers with a fake name and join Teamspeak as Guest1 or something and then wait for us to call you a hacker then start laughing as if it's funny telling us it's you with the name and it wasn't your cousin, Steam friends showed you as playing CSS on our fun server when "spoke hacks" was on our server (one of the only non WAGS players so we knew it was you) and you did the same thing yesterday under the name LuL PuL.

You say that you don't want the cba.css name to be soiled or whatever so you use random names in PCW's but sNk gave them a crap name and I know people that generally say that cba.css is clan full of twats or hackers. Not to mention the constant Teamspeak spamming cba did when sNk got banned (for the second time.)

VoX out.
    Last edited by VoX; 17th August 2007 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    You come on our servers with a fake name and join Teamspeak as Guest1 or something and then wait for us to call you a hacker then start laughing as if it's funny telling us it's you with the name and it wasn't your cousin, Steam friends showed you as playing CSS on our fun server when "spoke hacks" was on our server (one of the only non WAGS players so we knew it was you) and you did the same thing yesterday under the name LuL PuL.

You say that you don't want the cba.css name to be soiled or whatever so you use random names in PCW's but sNk gave them a crap name and I know people that generally say that cba.css is clan full of twats or hackers. Not to mention the constant Teamspeak spamming cba did when sNk got banned (for the second time.)

VoX out.
    well sNk's gone ages ago he formed nalka which folded just recent, we brought back up cba.css as many people left .

i swear i wasnt on the server and i wasnt laughing to take th episs iw as laughin that you were calling me dodgy as i get it all the time . my mic was on mute ask oric he has the same headset as me theres a buttom which mutes it and i accidently pressed it as usual i always do it so im just sitting there talking to my self

well think what you want i just want to be unbanned as thats the only decent surf server i know

How does the brown tongue taste Hardie?

what are you on about, VoX Why were you so nice to me last few weeks but changed yesterday?

Because yesterday you started to become realy annoying. You were fine before that.

I think this has gotten a tad out of control. Hardie, it would be nice if you could identify yourself by keeping at least "Hardie" in your name.
    Yes, sNk is a supercunt and we should lulz epically at his clans failure but perhaps we should leave Hardie alone hmm?
    Now I don't know if he does hack and I was exclaiming that he was on TS , I was only joking. Perhaps we should record a demo of him next time he starts acting weird to submit to Steam bans and let them decide.

Sounds fair, just as long as he has his name as something that we can recognize as him.

Lulz at sNk anyway.

Re: Banned from TS And Fun Server

Ok Thanks, I didnt know i was acting like a **** yesterday the names i will use is Hardie or LuL PuL nothing else if i do ban me forever and throw away the key

Re: Banned from TS And Fun Server

I shall unban you now and close this thread seeing as its the only real post today.

Thread Information