Thread: -(WAGS)- vs. ^5 subtitle: 'How to Win'

ATK Member

-(WAGS)- vs. ^5 subtitle: 'How to Win'

Nev said on TS randomly, "hay, any1 want 2 play a scrim!!!111one". I said, "Yes, after I eat.".

10 minutes later, I was on their servers, ready to kick some arse. 2v2 scrim, me and Nev ready to defend the reputation of WAGS against foreign aggressors.

Things started well enough when we won the first round thanks to some leet pistol skills. However, our gameplay took a turn for the worse as we lost the next three rounds in a row. Matters weren't helped by the fact that my PC decided to do a shitter on me and crash during the 5th round when we had an awesome plan worked out.

When I rejoined, things were still going badly, With the score on something like 9-1, Nev decided to buy an AWP.

Best thing to have happened all match.

He immediately killed BOTH people on their team, who were foolishly trying to awp him. And this happened again. And again.

We finished our round as T on something like 11-4 to them. Not really great, but we haven't played any serious CSS at all, so not bad either.

Our turn as CT came. We lost the first 3 rounds due to us not having a clue how to play competitively. Nev then wins us a round due to him being awesome. He now has enough money to get an AWP.

See where this is going?

We eventually get to 5-3 before being unceremoniously kicked after Nev accused them of wallhacks.

So, we learnt how to win:

1. Save money
    2. Buy an AWP
    3. Give to Nev
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Wink Re: -(WAGS)- vs. ^5 subtitle: 'How to Win'

Hahahah lol Spawn hehe

A real great write up Spawn

We learn alot from this - ' THE FIVE DEADLY SINS TO KILL THE OPPOSITION '

1. Save money
    2. Buy an AWP
    3. Give to Nev
    4. ???
    5. PROFIT
    Last edited by nev; 29th August 2007 at 06:55 PM.

Re: -(WAGS)- vs. ^5 subtitle: 'How to Win'

Great guys!

Thread Information