• None!

6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dust2 Only Server

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Re: Dust2 Only Server

Yeah, I hate de_tides and train, we definitely need cs_office on the server as well, also I think we should try with a map like de_port to see if that's popular.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

ehl i think teh reason a de_dust2 only server is popular is because its only de_dust2...
    for example, me nd my m8's fav map is de_dust2, so what we do is browse for servers with dust2-only.
    i know alot of those servers, nd they got alot of ppl who keep comin back.
    so i think u better get just 1 "de_dust2 only" server, nd a server "Classic maps only", "fun-server", that shit...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Maybe if you learn to spell then Chalex could take into account what you are trying to say.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Hes got a point tho m8.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

I am afraid that we cannot have another server especially for Classic Maps, and keep the Dust2 one as it is. In the ideal world I would do this, but for the time being we will probably add these maps to the cycle:

Dust2, Office, Italy, (maybe Assault and/or Port)
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

As agreed assault is a server killer.... Port isnt exactly WELL loved.

Could always have like 'Fun Map Sunday' or 'Classic Maps Saturday'. Something like that, were we only play like office, italy. Stuff like that.

Regarding dust2 making the server popular, I’d agree that to start off it gets you a lot of regulars. However once they’ve kept coming back they will usually stay if you stick on popular maps, such as office/italy/aztec. Deciding nextmap by a vote each seems a good idea to me.

ye it will do...office, dust2 and italy will do the server good!
    ----If I post, I spam----

i personly think its popular because people come on thinking i want to play some dust2 and then its on say de_port or somthing they just wont join, at least ask the regulars what they want..

Soon on the de_dust2 server, maybe try FY maps??
    ----If I post, I spam----

With the current setup of Dust2 /Office/ Assault which are on votes the server is always full into the wee small hours of the morning with our regulars.

I think the results were fine at last, I think we should keep the maps we have now!

Dust2, Cbble, Office and Dust_Pcg are Great maps i agree about tides not alot of players like that map its too 1 sided.

As for adding more slots great idea. I think u might want to consider adding a larger tactical map. To accommedate more players without them getting stuck in doors or tunnels coz when every 1 is trying to rush players get jammed togeather in these areas.

Italy tactic. de_piramide. de_barrian. de_dust crazy weather. these r bigger maps.

Another idea would be Dust maps only.
    Dust
    Dust Pcg
    Dust2
    Dust crazy weather
    Dust 06
    Just so i stays dust maps only so we keep players on all the time.

I think we should have another normal maps server later on where we have Extensions of maps like Office extension and Dust2 extension on a larger server.

On 32 there isnt much need for a larger map as its pretty much fine as it is although I admit that on assault it is getting a bit silly with the amount of times CTs lose.

Thread Information