0 0%
  • None!

6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dust2 Only Server

Re: Dust2 Only Server

Quote Originally Posted by ™chaos View Post
    I think it should be Dust2, Office and Italy. All good maps!
    completely agree with Chaos here these maps will keep the server populated!

We really do need some more maps on the server and take off the extend option i on the vote just hav the maps on a 45min rotation or vote

Quote Originally Posted by 7@rg37 View Post
    We really do need some more maps on the server and take off the extend option i on the vote just hav the maps on a 45min rotation or vote
    actually i take back what i said in my earlier post you should have custom maps like cs_office_unlimited or de_dust2_unlimited, or maps like de_westwood and cs_italy_2k6 i think

Keep the office aussualt dus2 server alone make the surf server an 18 slot Cal Maps de_losttemple_pro de_star and other good customs

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: geK

Seems that all of you want to have more maps than De_dust2.
    I'm kinda dd2 fan
    But don't add to many maps. Office/Italy/De_dust2 and maybe Nuke Is ok. Lets say you add the Port map. How often do you searh for a server that runs Port? What I'm trying to say is. If you add too many unpopular maps, people will leave the server, and nobody will join the server because its empty. And then the server will run that unpopular map until someone joins the server. Than it will change. But it will still be empty, and people will have to look it up again. But this is what MIGHT happen sometimes. But the poll can fix it sometime. But this is my opinion

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Just quickly, I have increased the server's slots AGAIN to 40, just to see how the server can handle it and to try and get more people in the community. Also, I have added Italy to the rotation. If the server lags badly with 40 slots please let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

It is good But there was only 20 people... I hope it will not lagg so mush!
    1 thing...Can the admin kick guy who dont breake the lagg by console, but have high ping and dont get kicked by console?
    ----If I post, I spam----

We wont ever put port on the server and all the maps on are fairly popular including assault.

Excuse me for double post but with 40 players people have stopped coming on as much.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

When ever any server changes its slots it takes time for people to find us, just wait and see
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

heheok I know I have asked this before, but can we get the surf-server to 24 Man-server? Becouse now are the surf-server mush full and many must whait for to join..!! "C2G has been found" ^^
    ----If I post, I spam----

Thread Information