Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TF2 Clan?

Exclamation TF2 Clan?

This idea has been floating around for a little while now, perhaps we should start discussing it..

Things on the agenda to discuss,

1. Who wants to be involved ( We need 8 people for matches in ED).
    2. Who is/are the best person/people to lead the clan (Discussion, not "I would be t3h best cos...").
    3. Would we use the ATK server for matches or would there be a seperate server.
    4. Would the clan be called something other than ATK, If so think of names.
    5. What classes people play, not so important but it might help people gather ideas to see whether we would have a balanced clan or not.

EDIT: Bear with me over the next few days as I have reformatted my PC, Twice, that is why I am up so late.
    Last edited by Hutch; 29th October 2007 at 03:29 AM.

ATK Member

Re: TF2 Clan?

I iz l337 clan leader yo, people obey mah every whim and command.

I think ATK is a cool name, because 8 people is quite a lot to have on at one time, so if we can use all the community to help out that would be cool. Plus, the server's registered under ATK, so we don't need to rename the server or anything (assuming Chalex lets us use it).

If it helps, I'm quite good with engineer, sniper, medic and spy, although I'm not really specialized. I'll fill in any gaps in the team basically.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

The leader could be anyone, so long as they've been playing the game long enough to know all the best places for turrets, snipers to stand, etc.

I think we should just keep it as ATK or WAGS again, we don't want to waste a whole evening discussing acronyms.

Classes that I am good at playing and enjoy are Sniper, Spy and Pyro, but some people would probably be better than me at sniping in a match.

By the Way Hutch, olddd TF2 picture, here's the newer one:

Last edited by Chazlene; 29th October 2007 at 11:08 AM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

I am deadly with a sniper // been accused 4 times of hacks // But i only know the best sniper places anything else and i suck apart from medic

Wags would be best as i still have my wags spray paint

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Making a clan sounds like a great idea, however I am not keen on the idea of using the public server for matches and training. If the server sometimes had a password on it and sometimes didn't, it wouldn't attract so many regulars. Therefore I recommend that you look into buying a server.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Everyone in the clan chip in a pound xP

I enjoy playing Heavy, Sniper and Soldier (OK Medic if needed). Sniper I am fairly good at but heavy I am fairly lush at. I think we would probably have to buy a server but it might cost a bit each month as we'd need at least 20 slots.
    I think that the comic style art of TF2 mixes quite well with the pink fluffy WAGS cloud, but it might be best to leave it as ATK. However, creating a clan called ATK might gradually remove the distinction between clan and community, which Chalex might not like.

Donations could be givin to anyone that sets one up i mean i am more than happy to give a little money each month to help pay for one

ATK Member

New name: JAM

JEW AIDS MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

I am very interested in having a tf2 clan as all i do is play pubs, me and boof are both deadly with the medic/heavy combo, he can also snipe v well, also im good at demoman and spy, in a css clan which will obviously come first but i am up for some matches and have a laugh with you guys,

cheers

cowman

I'm getting this game. The trailer and other vids give this game so much chrachter however reusing HL2 sound detracts from this. Steam if you read this take the HL2 sound out!

To Glory, our free Fatherland
    The stronghold of the friendship of peoples
    Party of Lenin is the power of the people
    It leads us to the triumph of Communism.
    Through storms the sun of freedom shone to us
    And the great Lenin lighted us the way
    He raised peoples to the right cause
    He inspired us for labour and for acts of heroism.

Ok it seems that there is quite a lot of interest in a clan, now we need to sort out a name, plans for a server and probably some form of application for ED. Oh and who is in charge, we seem rather democratic at the moment.

AČk ^ cowman

there are lots of ways u can make atk look good

I think the name is actually going to be called JAM now.... though not officially meaning what Spawn suggested, probably something like Just a minute.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

... I never noticed Jew AIDS Mwah was JAM lol.

Thread Information