Thread: ATK TF2 map

ATK TF2 map

i got to thinking, after id fucked around with getting hammer to work with tf2, why not make a atk tf2 map? this isnt going to be a quick project, i want to get this right. if people could kindly post their suggestions on what kind of map they would like please

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Re: ATK TF2 map

It has to have ninjas, and wizards.. and ninja wizards! And bears that shoot laser beams!

Aside from that.. err, I guess a map like gravelpit (Is that the right one?) One side attacks, another defends, capture two points before going for the third and final.

you had to go and ask for the fucking hard stuff wouldnt you
    i think thats the right map yeah.

ATK Member

I'd actually prefer something like hydro, where both beams can attack and defend. Makes the gameplay more balanced.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

It needs good sniper points and make it hard to be a scout as everyone hates them

Yeah you want a map like Gravel pit, but you need to make sure that the teams swap around after a full cap.

if someone knows how to do what hutch said, ill make the map, you do that lols. unless i cant find out how to do that

get cs:s skins woo hoo.
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

Thread Information