Thread: Dr Phil councils Peyton Manning and Tom Brady

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Dr Phil councils Peyton Manning and Tom Brady

Before you watch the video, I'll give some backing information. And I know it has American Football in it, but please, once you understand what it is, it can be quite funny.

Dr. Phil is a televised marriage consultant show on US TV which is awesome and funny. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are (surprise, surprise) the two best quarterbacks in the NFL, who go against each other today in the Colts vs. Patriots match-up, and they and the teams each have a massive rivalry (Until last year, the Colts had not beaten the Patriots for ages, and Peyton and Tom are always being compared to each other).

So, some legend on YouTube has combined Dr. Phil clips with interview clips from the two quarterbacks last year - and this is the result

[youtube]WlVCtlLmSNg[/youtube]

Re: Dr Phil councils Peyton Manning and Tom Brady

Boring...
    Not very funny at all...

What Hutch said

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

Yeah... kinda rubbish. :/

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    ... but please, once you understand what it is, it can be quite funny.
    Ill reprase this. If you understand what it is mimicing and you have a vague understanding on what its based, and (going out on a guess here) have read my prologue, then you MAY find it funny. I just thought it was a good video to post and share, like many people do.

I do find it hard to understand how some people can find this not funny since you all go JEW AIDS MARGH! every 5 seconds, yet when a HIV thing comes up at the end, you all seem to miss it.

Plus, the comments and expressions around the middle, at about 0.38-0.41, 0.51-0.55 & 1.02-1.10 are warrented at least a mini lol, surely?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

When you have to put a defense on it being funny, it's pretty much a kick in the teeth thats it's not funny, like having to explain a joke (or if some plonker explains it afterwards, i'm looking at you Hutchypoo).

oric, tbh this just shows you how stupid Americans are, he cant even say one word with out saying um 4 to 5 times, all this is showing me is that Dr. Phil has no life and is a stupid American arsehole
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

It is pretty shit and I know comedy.

AIDS"!!"!!111! WTFBBQ

Thread Information