Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leave me alone.

Re: Leave me alone.

Well I think thats OWNED, now jog on child you are not wanted.

hmm, well, hutch 1 - 0 sNk

Quote Originally Posted by sNk View Post
    If my clan is being bad mouthed on a public forum, yes iam allowed to come on here and rant at the kid thats doing it.

Also i found this little gem:

*sNK walks into a shop*

*sNK picks up a shirt*

*sNK then trys on the shirt*

*sNK then looks in the mirror*

bad thing to say about your self mate. now fuck of and go rant about some 1 else you useless 12 year old
    No Chocolate for you now bitch!

Also if that was a mirror reflection the words on the plastic bad would be the other way round so HA!

hutch 2-0 snk

I'm on Hutch's side here.

Snk you just want to complain so before you cause yourself anymore embarrassment, you might as well leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ez64 View Post
    Well I think thats OWNED, now jog on child you are not wanted.
    Who are you? your just some random member of a community flameing. iam 19 so not a child also can i come have a little chat with you on TS.

[Hutch Bandwagon______ATK____________|

gl hf i think is probally the most active post on this forum in months.

gg want a match contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    I'm on Hutch's side here.
    I think that’s because i remember you being a small kid on TS with a high pitch voice who has no personality and rubbish jokes and everyone use to laugh when i ripped the shit out of you.
    Last edited by sNk; 12th November 2007 at 07:56 PM.

ATK Member

Turn hax off first.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Gl and Hf, thats such a nerdy thing to say lol, you call us nerds, you can see how CSS has affected your mind.
    Don't call Vox a child, he is more mature than you..
    If you wanted a chat you could have simply talked to use without spamming the TS server.
    Ez64 isn't a child either....

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Gl and Hf, thats such a nerdy thing to say lol, you call us nerds, you can see how CSS has affected your mind.
    Don't call Vox a child, he is more mature than you..
    If you wanted a chat you could have simply talked to use without spamming the TS server.
    Just stop! this is a shame of a community you lot dont even lock threads that died days ago and do you know why? because this is the most active thread in your """""Community""""" since it first bloody opend. lock it and ill come on TS and speak to you i realy cba to read the little confused teenagers snipes.

Chalex said I couldnt close the thread, if you want it to stop, stop replying and it will die down. Most active thread is actually the Spoil a wish thread actually... get your facts right. Also, please learn to spell, people will be able to take you seriously then.

Also, I didn't directly insult your clan on your forum, it was a little "aside" on our forum, we kind of expect you and Hardie to not be so obsessed that you have to read our website everyday,(We have the statistics).

As for us being snotty teenagers, you would happen to be 19, which means you are a teenager. And we have more GCSEs than you, and better ones at that, which makes us better.... nah nah nah.

If you want it to stop, either dont reply as you are fuelling this yourself and failing, or send a £5 cheque payable to my ass with a stamp addressed envelope and i'll get right back to you.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

sNk sNk, oh yeah, you're that guy, hi sNk, how are you? Want a cup of tea, how about a new computer mouse, and some cigarette's to make you look 'cool'?

Chalex said I couldnt close the thread, if you want it to stop, stop replying and it will die down. Most active thread is actually the Spoil a wish thread actually... get your facts right. Also, please learn to spell, people will be able to take you seriously then.

Also, I didn't directly insult your clan on your forum, it was a little "aside" on our forum, we kind of expect you and Hardie to not be so obsessed that you have to read our website everyday,(We have the statistics).

As for us being snotty teenagers, you would happen to be 19, which means you are a teenager. And we have more GCSEs than you, and better ones at that, which makes us better.... nah nah nah.

If you want it to stop, either dont reply as you are fuelling this yourself and failing, or send a £5 cheque payable to my ass with a stamp addressed envelope and i'll get right back to you.
    You bring my piss to a boil you fat little oxford boy... read some of your own quotes.

we kind of expect you and Hardie to not be so obsessed that you have to read our website everyday,(We have the statistics). What the hell dose that mean! i havent been on your site for months i only found it when i was being spoke about in your shoutbox.

or maybe having friends and a good time good job good family makes me better then you.

Oh yeh hutch i forgot did you ever get that new pc you little fat round red lonely oxford stig who has a green t-shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by FaTaL View Post
    bad thing to say about your self mate. now fuck of and go rant about some 1 else you useless 12 year old
    Bless you, your so innocent you dont realise hutch actully looks exactly like that.
    Last edited by sNk; 12th November 2007 at 08:44 PM.

ATK Member

Hey, I want fries with that!
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

Oh yeh hutch i forgot did you ever get that new pc you little fat round red lonely oxford stig who has a green t-shirt?

Bless you, your so innocent you dont realise hutch actully looks exactly like that.
    OMMGGG I HAVE A GREEN T-SHIRT, MY LIFE IS OVER. No I haven't got a new PC as I'm getting one this christmas. I'm not that lonely you tard, and as for living in Oxford, how is that an insult? I think most people would rather live where I live than Essex anyway.
    You know very little about me.

but now I can never go back to never never land, and have makeup sex with the mermaid.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this thread has to be hidden from all forever!

im just sealing the deal.

I just read he called you a oxford boy....

he lives in essex BAAWAHAHHAHAHA

Thread Information