Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leave me alone.

Leave me alone.

to Hutch: rather then lie to yourself and your community play us on an offical or friendly anytime. http://www.enemydown.co.uk/clanresults.php?id=46806 5 straight wins so far i think thats the 3rd best ratio in ED. cant be that bad.

I have never met anyone on the inet like hutch. He seems to be so bitter and depresed. Hutch leave me alone i dont want anything to do with you or your strange ways. Unless you want to play us in a match. If you cant put your money where your mouth is shut it.
    Last edited by sNk; 11th November 2007 at 01:33 PM.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Re: Leave me alone.

sNk, may I ask how Hutch annoyed you? He tells me that he has not pissed you off in any way apart from posting in the shoutbox. I realise he played on your server, but he says he didn't talk to you and he got on fine with your clan mates.

EDIT: Your name was offensive, so I changed it to sNk.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Ooooooooooooooo Calm down mr grumpy pants

sNks TF2 clan Raw.uk is really crap at TF2, me and target were playing with them last night and they are appalling, and they are in ED lol, probably just so they can boast that they are in ED
    Thats why...

Play us or stop chatting shit.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Marshy - snK has a point though, Hutch can be annoying, bitter, and depresed. And I believe he still harbours a bit of a grudge against sNk and those guys for some reason, even though most people have personally let bygones be bygones, and I am struggling to see why Hutch can't grow up, stop doing retarded things and do the same.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
    ...he says he didn't talk to you and he got on fine with your clan mates.
    Its been shown in the price that what he says and what he has done has been shown to be vastly different in the past. I'm sure some other people are as well (myself included), but he is someone who's story seems to change from when it happens to when he tells you.
    Last edited by Isphera; 11th November 2007 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    Marshy - snK has a point though, Hutch can be annoying, bitter, and depresed. And I believe he still harbours a bit of a grudge against sNk and those guys for some reason, even though most people have personally let bygones be bygones, and I am struggling to see why Hutch can't grow up, stop doing retarded things and do the same.
    Exactly, tbh i couldnt give a crap if hutch likes me or not hutch just please dont constantly try to talk to me and fking annoy me with comments like that.
    Last edited by sNk; 11th November 2007 at 03:10 PM.

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

If you only reason for being annoyed is that he posted in our shoutbox on our website, then you have no real reason to complain. If he had pissed you off personally, that would be a different matter. I know that Hutch gave your clan an unfair judgement, but that is what he is like. You know if your clan is good, and if Hutch says it's crap then just ignore him; you have nothing to prove here, especially since your clan has nothing to do with the Community. I don't want this thread to turn into an argument, so if it gets out of control I will just close it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    I was thinking of some smart but yet witty way to get a point and after about 4 mins i just said ooooooo

was playing on the ark server at it is pretty much what hutch said.

so its not all lies.

FLAME WAR! more than meets the retarded eye
    Last edited by ez64; 11th November 2007 at 04:46 PM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

This reminds me of BRS... BRS... British Rogue Squadron, mwah! Err...

... I dunno, stop looking at me...

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Agreed Bloo, this is horribly nostalgic, Hutch should know by now not to have anything to do with sNk.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

I'm failing to see a point here, if Hutch was being a dick on sNk's server then surely it would just be a ban to end it. I see no problem in Hutch talking about it in something that has nothing to do with sNk and this thread being created is just a meaningless attempt to try and get Hutch kicked out of ATK (in my opinion.)

In all fairness nobody should have anything to do with anybody else, thats how fights start.

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    I'm failing to see a point here, if Hutch was being a dick on sNk's server then surely it would just be a ban to end it. I see no problem in Hutch talking about it in something that has nothing to do with sNk and this thread being created is just a meaningless attempt to try and get Hutch kicked out of ATK (in my opinion.)

In all fairness nobody should have anything to do with anybody else, thats how fights start.
    If my clan is being bad mouthed on a public forum, yes iam allowed to come on here and rant at the kid thats doing it.

Also i found this little gem:

*Hutch walks into a shop*

*Hutch picks up a shirt*

*Hutch then trys on the shirt*

*Hutch then looks in the mirror*

Last edited by Hutch; 11th November 2007 at 11:21 PM.

ATK Member

So in other words you harbour a grudge against Hutch and will use any sxcuse to rant about how bad you perceive him to be?

Seriously, I think a large cup of STFU all round is in order. Hutch was on our website giving us his views on shit, I don't see how it concerns you. If he posted on YOUR website saying you were crap, then fine, ban him or something, but coming to our server just to bear a personal grudge is sad at best and extremely pathetic at worst. Stop acting out your RL age of about 7 and grow up.

I also don't see you taking the piss out of Target. Are you afraid or something? Hutch has a mean bodyslam.
    WE WILL NOT PLAY WOW

NOW KINDLY FUCK OFF.

The techno remix!

I'd like to say that I haven't posted in this thread yet, even though it seems to be heavily about me, it seems rather childish already looking at the arguement.
    By coming on here you were asking for me not to leave you alone and then started writing random things to insult me personally when all I did was use my own website. Target and I were merely playing on your server until you got upset after dying a few times and started admin abusing, we barely said anything to you that could wind you up.

If you were going to write a complaint, there are more polite ways you could have gone about it, perhaps without spamming a teamspeak server or randomly mouthing off on a forum. I may not be well liked but I do know that winding everyone else up isn't going to get them on your side.
    You only looked at our website because Target and I reminded you about it by being on your server, perhaps you were in the mind to look for something to rant about.

A public forum, hmmmm yes maybe, but to be honest saying a clan is rubbish doesn't really do much in the long term does it, knowing your experience with clans, it will fold in a few weeks. Hardly anyone in ATK participates in ED and your clan will probably go unheard of for a long time. We probably just put it on the map by having the name on our site, we probably get more hits a day than you.

ED, being in it doesn't make you cool or pro, it just makes you a sad person who needs to feel important, I could join ED right now, wow, my life would be soo complete.

In conclusion, your reasoning and purpose means the square root of fuck all.

On behalf of most of ATK I would like to give you this asbo... and to help you out, the people are of your own kind (It will help you relate, you are a chav and all).

Last edited by Hutch; 11th November 2007 at 11:40 PM.

Thread Information