Thread: Layout with Coding!

Layout with Coding!

Ok so im getting a webste www.warmachineclan.net and i neet anyone who can make layouts and/or can code a internet page as i know nothin about this does anyone know how to do this post here please, thanks.
    P.S the tourny is commin soon im getting the server set up
    P.S.S if anyone can make a layout a CoD4 xbox 360 layout is the one i want thanks but if you can code/make layouts please post here thanks!

Re: Layout with Coding!

hard coding isnt needed, unless you need custom non main stream stuff.

A patcher coder may be needed.

its all click and go with ftp and php.

...yes?

Good news i have a layout all i need now is to find out how to put it on any ideas?

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Ok, you need to buy some web hosting first, I recommend UK Web.Solutions Direct, our website is hosted by them. Next, you need to buy that domain from someone, I personally have only used GoDaddy, and they are great. When you have both the domain and web hosting account, and they are linked together (by adding your host's name servers to the domain), simply upload the files via FTP and you are done .

Alternatively, I could just set you up a subdomain, e.g. http://warmachineclan.atkcommunity.com/ , although you could simplify that to http://wmc.atkcommunity.com/ . I would set you up an FTP account, and also give you a subforum on our clans part of the website. I am also willing to give this away for free, providing you link to us on your website.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

I have alredy purchased a website and domain ect with www.directclanhosting.com but i havent had any word back from them yet :S

you mean a DNS name and hosted ftp space for that DNS?

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Marshy|ATK| View Post
    I have alredy purchased a website and domain ect with www.directclanhosting.com but i havent had any word back from them yet :S
    This page has all of their contact details on, or you could just raise a support ticket here.

Ok i have raised one but when i get my website i really dont know anything about it i mean i have a layout with this will i just be able to click upload and it will appear fully coaded?

find a free clan template, upload the files to your FTP, edit a bit of HTML here and there (links etc), edit a few image files (or alot) for new buttons, and also customising it for your clan (banners headers etc), and then when you are a bit more adventurous you could add in a game-monitor.com server status thing.

www.clantemplates.com is a good place to have a look at for a person in your situation as its quick and simple, but you might want to think of getting a better website when your clan develops.

For forums you might have to find a little help from someone with installing PHPBB or something free and similar, on your MYSQL or whatever.

Yeh i got one from clan templates but it says Clan Here and i cant put in war machine (xbox 360 cod 4 clan btw)

Direct clan hosting are shit i orderd my web hosting on the 28th and havent had a word back i emailed them and got nothing opend a ticket got nothing and called them the phone rang for 5 mins jesus is there anyway i can get money back from them?

Also can anyone put War Machine in where it says Clan Here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Marshy; 31st December 2007 at 08:27 PM.

Gamer IDs

I would add Josh to MSN if I were you, then try and contact him that way. I have never had any problems with DCH, although I have never been a paying customer.

I added him a while back when he hasent been online for a few days

Thread Information