Hazdrubal's Silly Hat Brigade!
    Thats my adaption of Andehs, though his is pretty good IMO ;p

Re: A name for our WAR guild

[T]he
    [W]orst
    [A]gainst
    [T]he
    [S]uperior ?

50 bonus points anyone that completes the wordsearch. (I don't even play WAR just thought I'd join)

lol.....but after a while the humour will wear off and we'll realise we're a bunch of twats

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

*uses Darkness Eternal* +50 Death Magic.
    *drinks a potion of renewel* Mana regen by 5 per second for 30 seconds.
    *Casts Animatus Thread*
    Congratulations, you've attained Level 37 as a Thread Necromancer!

Some more info on guilds has been released...(http://mythicmktg.fileburst.com/war/...04_guilds.html for the video and http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Guild for it written down).

And if we're all still game for playing it, I thought i'd do some good old fashioned thread necromancy and have a good old fashioned discussion.
    So, I don't think we should pick the side we're going to be just yet (I would lean toward Destruction, but don't mind playing Order) but with the info from above, we can still do some organising.

Like first of who, who'll be the guild leader? We'd need someone we can all trust (that rules Hutch out) someone we all know and someone who will probably know the game and it's systems well. Also they'd probably have to be quite active, but don't really need to be. Guilds can survive without an active leader. So, if anyone wants to step forward, feel free.

Likewise we'd need a standard bearer, this'll probably be more of a tactical thing to be done later ("It's better to have a tank with the flag! No! A mage! etc etc) but if anyone likes the concept of being the guy who gets the crap beaten out of him all the time, feel free.

A name would also be good... anyone got any suggestions? Or like any of the ones posted?

Finally, even though I said before that we should pick later... err... which side do you think we should go, now before it was Destruction but i'd like to comment now, that rather than having guild halls, WAR will feature guild taverns, as such being Order will mean we'll probably have a real pub, and being Destruction mean we'll probably get something covered in blood and spikes.

Discuss minions.

I play tank or healer so if no one wants tank i will do it ( I could probably google this but when does the game come out)

Gamer IDs

PCGamer's most recent suggestion is Autumn. But it could be held back to winter for even more polishing.

As for me... class wise, if we're Destruction, i'd probably play the Dark Elf Sorceress, and if Order the High Elf Archmage... which roughly means ranged DPS for Destruction of a support for Order (Healers don't just heal in WAR, they beat someone over the head with a mace/fireball then heal).

w000 goblins !!! Wanna know why? HEADBUTT THATS WHY!!! Wheeee
    However saying that, I have played witch-hunter too, and they're pretty cool. Don't really like any choaos classes... Orcies ftw ...pretty much any mage class for me except for orc choppa

and Bloo you're back yey

although, im just gonna whatever side me bro goes on coz we is partners in crime probly will make separate guild but will play an active part within the community
    Last edited by CallyWally; 12th May 2008 at 07:49 PM.

Gamer IDs

Don't black orcs also get the ability to kick goblins about?

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Awesome, the forts and banners features are amazing. And I didn't realise that Warhammer was so unoriginal that they've used the basic shape of the world map for the Warhammer world...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloo View Post
    Don't black orcs also get the ability to kick goblins about?
    And that's why I'm probably not going to be a squig herder. I think I'll go with a chaos marauder, or whatever the orc is which dual-wields.
    Last edited by Chazlene; 12th May 2008 at 07:53 PM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Yhe i think its a greenskin morale ability skill in general, but on a lil midget thing..cmon!

lol @ goblin squigherders being eaten by their squigs and then controlling them
    Last edited by CallyWally; 12th May 2008 at 07:53 PM.

Gamer IDs

There is a video somewhere showing two orcs kicking a goblin back and forth, a wonderful new way to grief a random player :P

OK, tradition setting in. DO NOT NECRO THREADS - I am not cutting the testicles off of the necro'er here because it's Bloo, and he has outstanding hug tokens. But I will castrate squeaks. And twats. And pedos. And your mum.

As for the name, we all know I will never play it, so I will just suggest WAHWAH

We All Hate Warcraft And Hutch

Gamer IDs

/Admin mode on.

And we also try to remain on topic at all times, with any deviation resulting in death, or deletion.

/Admin off.
    /Sarcasm mode off. It was never on? I know.

Sooo, out of the people who will be in the guild (since CallyWally said he most likely won't be, if you can't read. But if you can't read you can't read this either so HA! You're poor).

I'll either be a High Elf Archmage or a Dark Elf Sorceress.
    Chazlene will either be a High Elf Shadow Warrior ('cuse they're a ranger) or a Chaos Marauder/Orc Choppa.
    Marshy will be a tank or a support class.
    Squizzel, if he actually gets the bloody game, will most likely be a tank (I'm going to guess Dwarf Ironbreaker or Dark Elf Blackguard myself).
    Spawn is an enigma, but i'm going to guess he'll be whatever he thinks us idiots needs to sort everything out.
    And Hutchypoo has said he'll either be a High Elf Archmage or an Orc Choppa.

Also, as a suggestion, since guilds are also called regiments I think we should be the 14th Boyscout Reserves. Now get to busy insulting my suggestion for a guild name.

Well ive never really been into mmo's personally but im thinking about giveing this 1 a try, some of the features of it look pretty ace and this guild idea with fort takeing sounds good . Being a complete noob at mmos i wouldnt know where to start. Thinking of being a squig herder until u mentioned being kicked around :eek:. so i reckon something big and horrible like a marauder may suit me. Oh and back on topic ill think about some names which can also get ridiculed.

Thread Information