Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations and Subscriptions

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Lightbulb Donations and Subscriptions

Today I am paying for our annual vBulletin payment, which amounts to about £50. However, I only have just enough money from current subscribers to pay for this. And since I have still not paid back myself for our hosting and domains, I really need much more money. We currently have the following subscribers:

Darkeagle (new!), Marshy, Hutch, Bloo, Chazlene, FaTaL

I am extremely grateful to all of our subscribers, however it really would be great if other members of the community could try to donate or subscribe as well.

For example, if all of our non-subscribing 37 active members paid as little as £1.50-£2.00 a month, we would be able to easily afford these costs as well as more luxurious items such as a quad core server to run every game server you ever wanted, and more! The more people donate, the more easily we can make this community better and better!

So far this community has been very relaxed with the amount of donations and subscriptions we ask for, whereas many other communities are the complete opposite. We are very lucky to have two awesome sponsors, Direct Clan Hosting and UK Web.Solutions Direct, so we have less payments to make than many other communities, but we still need more than we have right now!

By clicking one of the links below, you can donate or subscribe - both are dealt with through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, don't worry, you can subscribe without an account on PayPal by simply using your credit or debit card. Once you have signed up, it always automatically renews so you won't have to worry about paying every month manually. Cancelling your subscription is just as easy. After you have subscribed, your account will automatically be updated with your new settings, and an admin will grant you the necessary admin on our servers.

My opinion on whether you should donate or subscribe is that subscribing is much more beneficial to everyone. The community gets the security of a certain amount per month, and you get privileges unavailable to donators. If we didn't have a constant stream of money from our current subscribers, the community wouldn't exist.

If you are planning to donate, please be aware that you get no special privileges unless you subscribe. Please following the links below for more information:

Subscriptions

Donations

If you have ANY questions, please post them below. And now a message from Mean Cat:

Last edited by Hutch; 21st February 2008 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: directdrivex

Re: Donations and Subscriptions

i wuld love to donate/subscribe, but i have no bling bling $$$ i love this community ,active members good friends,.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Being a pirate is not illegal VoX, you just have to be a bit mad to do it. I for one love Mr.Big for who he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    And no Mr. Big, I will not buy every single module in T2 form just because I have exuberant amounts of liquid capital
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    @ Vox its not worth buying Ass Creed 2 its more of the same just "Mr Big" it and then buy BC2

Well, i dont have a cred/deb card so i can't, i would if i could..
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bloodeck

I'd urge anyone who's benefitted from the community hugely to donate, it'd be terrible if it crashed to the ground because of selfishness.

Gamer IDs

Very true Bloo. Even if you don't have your own card, I am sure that using your parents' card and simply paying them back each month wouldn't be that difficult.

Also, if you are over 11 or something, you are eligible for Visa Electron/Connect cards from banks like Barclays. It is very easy simply to say no to subscribing/donating, but please consider all the options since there is very little reason why most people can't help out.

When over 16 you can have your own visa debit card!!!!

My name is first, i rule!

Also hutch i have a debit card and im 15 i got it when i was 14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAvC1MZAR4s

This is what god will do to you if you dont subscribe.... yes you will sound very much like a moosecow.

Bloody hell whoever took that help him! What a retard " Yeh mate come here, yeh your face is messed up now look at the camera"

lol youve done no console c++ or # then?

All my money is going towards new PC so I can't help out at the moment.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by VoX View Post
    All my money is going towards new PC so I can't help out at the moment.
    I thought you and Dark Deagle were going to donate together straight after Christmas... I really doubt that at least £1.50 month (£18 a year) is going to break the bank.

Although £1.50/£2 per month can go towards saving a animals life or resheltering it.

Quote Originally Posted by ez64 View Post
    Although £1.50/£2 per month can go towards saving a animals life or resheltering it.
    Ask around, Chalex is actually a horse.

thats what I meant ^&^

Thread Information