Thread: Banned for no reason on an NON-ATK server..

Banned for no reason on an NON-ATK server..

I dunno where this goes, as it doesn't fit in the un-ban request thing, but i heard that you cant get unbanned on servers? Is this true.

"Google is your friend" didn't work..
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: Banned for no reason on an NON-ATK server..

Well, you can get unbanned if you ask one of their admins to unban you, it is possible if you give them your steam ID as in STEAM_I923920:01 or whatever it is and they will remove you. But sometimes they could have used a time ban, which expires after a time, so you could be unbanned after an hour. Otherwise, a ban is a ban is a ban.

Well, I got unbanned, but Pipex has been bought by Tiscali, and that means that my internet is monkey's b******s right now So i might be moving to sky.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

sky are even worse Ive had to move tons of people away from them just to get trivial line problems sorted.

Be There Broadband with OpenDNS servers ftw.

Thread Information