No, it's not about my computer equipment or drugs for that matter... I thought since I've just got my new Electric I'd post up a pic of all my guitars and guitar equipment, some of the stuff here is my dad's old gear, like the bass, large amp, and fuzz box:

The Ibanez is my new one, managed to get it off Ebay for £195, when a new one costs £328 . I've already opened up the back and blocked the tremolo system with some bits of wood, so it's now easier to tune, and since I never really use the tremolo. I might make some other changes like lowering the height of the frets since there's a bit of buzzing, plus covering the whole thing in bottle caps . It should look pretty kewl though once I get some golden Brian May strings.

As for my old electric on the right, because it's so cheap and awful I might rip it apart to repaint the body, add a spare humbucker that came with the Ibanez, and to make other improvements.

Also I don't really need the Cry Baby Wah pedal since there's one on the ME-20, anyone want to buy it?

Might make this thread into a 'post your musical equipment' thread if anyone else posts their pics.