Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CURY clan

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Re: CURY clan

Join in first and be active. And to help us out, post a list of their names. Then come on TS, go on our CS and CoD4 servers with us, and don't be a spaztard.

Hey Oric, are you talking to the CURY clan guy, or another well known character of ATK? XD

Anywhoo, On Topic - I'd like to see some of them get more active in the forums, maybe get some of your clan to sign up? Or if i get kicked for that just join in on TS, if you have a mic that is... (I need a goddam mic)

Haha you play Halo Trial? What a legend xD I love that freaking trial, it's basically the full game now XD
    Last edited by Vicious Horizon; 20th March 2008 at 09:50 AM.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Anyone TBH. Be active. Give us donations

or be inactive and give us LOTS of monies!

lol, ya ill get them active and give a list of names on this forum of whos joined as a member, and im poor, i have no mopney, so i cant donate, every small amount of money i get, my parents take it right away and bank it so srry. Also i do have a mic, just got a new laptop which has a mic built in with the webcam.
    Last edited by MnM324; 21st March 2008 at 04:16 PM.

im srry guys, none of my members are taking this seriously and i don't know why. Maybe they don't trust this site or something, srry.

Thread Information