Thread: A little off-forum..

A little off-forum..

I know it's not strictly games-related, but it's Warhammer and it's a game in its own right XD

Here are some photos of the army that took me about 2 days to make so far :P all the paintings a little bad, but I'm getting better.

The whole thing from the top.. You can see four stages.. The black termagaunts (The smaller guys) are the first i did, the white are the second. The white genestealers (with the white armour on the back) are the third set i painted. The Genestealers at the front of the arrow formation are the ones i painted in about 5 minutes just now.

The latest ones from the front (First models i made using grass on the base)

All in a line

The leader of the Genestealer squad close-up (The out of focus is on purpose this time, promise XD)

Looks like I killed your bandwith Chalex...
    If i could send money i would XD
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Re: A little off-forum..

All look pretty cool, Tyrannids are awesome lol!

Ty hutch xD

Oh, and if you were wondering those are some derelict and falling apart 1993 Dark Eldar in the background \m/
    Last edited by Vicious Horizon; 22nd March 2008 at 06:53 PM.
    Take that ya one-eyed, bomb-lobbin', cactus eatin', pot bellied, thug fat jigglin-chicken whoopin' big, back-stabbin lob-armed creepy spastic bloody, blind-eyed pashy little twitchy pickle-headed rocke- hoppin, potato-poppin' phony two-faced stealthy mutant bastard!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

hmm.

GET A LIFE.

Nah, only joking, the painting's not bad, the darker figures in the first pic look quite well done. And lol at how it looks like they're legging it from a bowl of fruit.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

Yeah, the bowl is a Necron crypt, desguised as fruit.

What else would it be? And the bowl - necron crypt is running away from the opera on TV

i used to have space marines... untill i realised that every freakin player used them

Yeah..

BTW Chalex, you're talking about getting a life on a games forum xD

Thread Information