Thread: Greetings!

ATK Member
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/n

Greetings!

Hey everyone,

I sat next to Chalex4 at i33 and had a great time on the HnS, Soccer, Dodgeball servers he setup on the LAN, will defiantely be looking for their return at i34!

Was introduced to the ATK community and from what I've seen so far this looks like a great place. Just wanted to say the site looks and feels great and I can see you've put alot of work into it, so nice work guys.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Re: Greetings!

Hi Nalan, welcome to ATK, hope you have a great time. Yeah, there should be at least 13 of us going to i34 if you haven't read the other threads already, also feel free to come on our Teamspeak server.
    Last edited by Chazlene; 27th March 2008 at 06:31 PM.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Re: Greetings!

Great to see you signed up Nalan, glad you like the site! I have just booked for i34 so I look forward to seeing you again there, of course all the servers will be up as well .
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thread Information