Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More place?

Arrow More place?

Hey

I think we maybe shuld have more space on the servers, that mean now: On the surf server is it only to 16 people, maybe to 32? And the De_dust server, maybe have 32?? Then that sure come more people.
    ----If I post, I spam----

Re: More place?

We used to have surf at 24 people but we gradually reduced it.
    Normal maps server I don't know about increasing the slots, It could be a good thing. I dont think Surf should be 32 however as with 24 it was slightly crazy.

Do we even have enough space?

Hmm sure^^ But we shuld have the surf server to 24 man-server and the du_dust2 server shuld have 32 mans-server.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

I don't think we need to make the surf server any bigger, it rarely gets full up, and fewer slots means room for a big enough third server.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

But on the surf server that is only a place to 16 people, and i think that is good if you take it up to 24 men-server!

Gamer IDs

Yes, but like I said, it hardly ever is full.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

OKEY Chazlene that`s ok!!!!!!

Charlie, It is quite often full.

Last edited by Hutch; 25th February 2007 at 02:47 PM.

Gamer IDs

Picture not loading.

My Battlelog

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Same problem with me. I feel that we do not need a bigger Surf server, 16 is fine. Later this afternoon I may well increase the slots on the Normal Maps server, although I feel that it may be a good idea to remove the dods server until we have more members in the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Quote Originally Posted by Chalex4 View Post
    Same problem with me. I feel that we do not need a bigger Surf server, 16 is fine. Later this afternoon I may well increase the slots on the Normal Maps server, although I feel that it may be a good idea to remove the dods server until we have more members in the community.
    Maybe we could do with another CSS server of 16 Slots? Not a mod but Fy maps or something or even a DUSTS Only server.

Plz dont remove the surf server!

He's not removing the surf server, he's removing the DODS server.

Ok, hmm that`s was bad...we shuld maybe be on that server more and DOD is fun...But now it going away, we get 1 more css server

This is my 100-POST..HURAAAY!!

Gamer IDs

Well I think we should keep the surf server as it is, maybe change it to a fun server as well, so we can play maps like scoutknivez on it, the dust2/assault/office server could do with a few more slots, and the last space should be for what ever we feel like playing at the time, just for trying out new mods for example.

My Battlelog

Thread Information