Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hutch's Admin Abuse on CS Server - 11th April 2008

Re: Hutch's Admin Abuse on CS Server - 11th April 2008

Silent, shut up, get some fucking english lessons before you talk in here again, talking is for those who can actually do so properly. The sight of your words makes my eyes bleed and wills me to leave this shithole of a country you call "Great Britain", what a fucking great education system, sorry but I'm an elitist little fuck. This wouldn't be a bitchfest with out Oric's initial essay. Takes 2 to argue.

You wanted a bitchfest didn't you Oric, so I'll just give you what you want oh great powerful man that you are... I worship you and I am so jealous of everything you have, I just want to be you.
    Last edited by Hutch; 13th April 2008 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    Silent, shut up, get some fucking english lessons before you talk in here again, talking is for those who can actually do so properly. The sight of your words makes my eyes bleed and wills me to leave this shithole of a country you call "Great Britain", what a fucking great education system, sorry but I'm an elitist little fuck. This wouldn't be a bitchfest with out Oric's initial essay. Takes 2 to argue.
    ok my silence didnt last long

HUTCH FFS, Take this "great arguement" and shove it. Can someone lock this bloody thread! Stop being so dam self centered ffs. The rest i will keep back for this time. and i will try and keep out of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post

Hutch you should not of said that, alrite people know not to fucking piss me off and this has gone over the top i will have oric trying to calm me down and also daemon doin the same thing.

alrite i have english lessons and also i sometimes have problems with typing and shit.

so FUCK OFF AND DIE.

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

staying out of this...

no bump, lock this topic chalex pls

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Guys, if you don't stop the pointless bitching at each other right now, I will just lock the thread. Oricalcos wouldn't be amused by that.

In regards to the "offence" at hand, I am too tired to make a final decision on what I am going to do about it now, as was the situation earlier on TS Oricalcos. I will reply ASAP tomorrow.

Would also be good to have some input on this from others such as Bloo...
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

chalex, what input is needed to lock a thread, you read this and leave it open? hmm

Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: chalex4 Steam ID: chalex4

Oricalcos wanted a discussion on the matter, not a flame war. If people start to debate properly, then I will leave the thread open.
    Quote Originally Posted by ez64
    chalex has so much control we control ourselves

Thats the thing, nobody has really started a debate except oric here, myself included which i will openly admit to

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

I am getting these points cleared up first, then I am saying nothing else.

1. Everyone - If you have only got bitching to say and no input to the discussion, take it elsewhere.
    2. Hutch - I do not want to start a bitchfest - Read the messege I sent to Chalex.
    3. Hutch (again) - I understand now that VoX and Chaz were muting you, but as an admin, you could have unmuted yourself and avoided this eintire fiasco. And as much as I may act it, I don't actually want everyone to fall lockstep behind me and worship me as some form of religious figure.
    4. Chalex - I understand that you are tired, but I would have appriciated a bit more input and action from you this evening, such as a disscussion into what you were considering as possible options in the broad scheme of things.
    5. Daemon - Someone trying to keep order in chaos - /salute

Now, can this thread please not contain another single bitch, so I can log off my laptop and go to sleep now?

EDIT - Is it possible for some of the flames to be cleaned up Chalex?
    Last edited by Isphera; 13th April 2008 at 01:24 AM.

I think that the issue is too minor to worry about and has been blown out of proportion by both sides, yes I shouldnt have kicked 3 people, BUT, VoX shouldnt have muted me for no apparent reason. No punishment necessary.

Dibs on the next "Lets blame someone for doing something wrong and hyping it up" thread!

i understand oric, but if hutch didn't post that reply (tope of this page) i would not have fliped at him.

sorry if u think this is anouther bitch (i hope you don't)

In Your Internet, Stealing Your Bandwidth

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BrokenMC Steam ID: isphera

OK, last thing:

Can every person involved in the topic get at least a say in this topic before a decision is made, since at the moment it's only Hutch's word and my speech. So we need Chaz, VoX, Bloo (as a 'neutral' opinion) and a few other members with UNBIASED opinions.

EDIT: To calm everyone down, I provide this picture of a kitten and some flowers:
    Last edited by Isphera; 13th April 2008 at 01:31 AM.

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: gkgary

Not gonna get involved, don't know what's happened.
    Last edited by Paper Tiger; 13th April 2008 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oricalcos View Post
    EDIT: To calm everyone down, I provide this picture of a kitten and some flowers:
    My blood pressure just dropped to a dangerously low level

I want to stay clear of this one so Im just going to post useless comments and even more useless pictures.

Thread Information