Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2

Half-Life 2

I think it's the best game in the world! I've played Episode 1 to, and i can't wait until Episode 2 is released... CS:S is actually the "mod" to Half-Life 2 like CS 1.6 is the "mod" to Half-Life 1. What do you think about Half-Life 2?

Re: Half-Life 2

I have played it and it is good...but CS:S is MUCH better Maybe have a server on Half-Life?
    ----If I post, I spam----

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

What the hell? If you've played it you'd know that it is SINGLE PLAYER, unless you're talking about deathmatch that is...

Anyway, I completed HL2 absolutely yonks ago, what recently I have been playing it again, and after playing CSS and getting a new graphics card it's amazing how good the graphics and effects are on it.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Ops, hehe..i did mean deathmatch But just forgett it!

Ok that was good!

hl2 deathmatch is a good game!! but a server would go 2 hell... just like the dods server ^^

Hl Dm Ftw

Chalex Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Chazlene View Post
    Anyway, I completed HL2 absolutely yonks ago, what recently I have been playing it again, and after playing CSS and getting a new graphics card it's amazing how good the graphics and effects are on it.
    Yeah, I know what you mean! I played HL2 a long time ago on my old computer that almost didn't handel the graphics at all! I didn't complete the game cause I was pissed of on the computer i had back then. But like a year later I bought my new computer I am playing CS:S with you now on. It's a really good computer that has every videographicssettings set on the highest. And when I installed and begun to play HL2 again I was amazed about the graphics! But have you tried Episode 1, Chaz? Even better graphics there! If you don't have you should really try it! To come further in the story is just as good as the graphics!

Cs was origanly a free mod made by another company until valve came in added steam and basically fucked up most of it. EA kills ALL!!!!

However, CS and CS:S is 1 of the best game in the world!!!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: chazlene

Nah, I haven't tried Episode 1 Darwin, probably won't get it though, care more about Gmod10 and Dark Crusade right now.
    "If at first you don't succeed, spend a lot of money to have a professional do it for you."

My Battlelog

Okey. Just remember, it is worth buying! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by I'm With Stupid View Post
    Cs was origanly a free mod made by another company until valve came in added steam and basically fucked up most of it. EA kills ALL!!!!
    What?? I didn't know that. I really thought that cs was Valves idea to! Lol, thx for telling me about it...!

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: geK

Counter-Strike is basicly a HL(2) MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Peephole View Post
    Counter-Strike is basicly a HL(2) MOD
    Yeah but not totally. Like I'm with stupid said, it's a EAgame from the beginning.

No I said EA took cs and made registration suck

Thread Information