hey , thought i would make a topic where new/existing members of the community can post about them selfs and other members can get to no them better. i no some people find it hard talking about them selfs and what to say so i thought i would make some useful topic starters:

. your name
. where u live
. interests/hobbies
. music tastes
. games you play
. xfire addy if you have it

soo errm yeh a bit about me.

my real names Adam although most people no me as the witch, i live in good old Brighton and currently in collage. my music taste is mainly classic metal,punk (not the emo crap) ska and Reggae although i do like a good bit of happy hardcore and techno. an example of the kinda bands i like are Anthrax,black sabbath,led zep,exodus,deep purple ect ect. games i play are mainly cs:s, bf2 (although my disk is fucked) dow, oblivion, garrys mod and anything elss that looks funky, most of my Saturday/ Friday nights are spent down the hob goblem chilling with mates or at random gigs, gigs ive been to so fare are: megadeth , billy idol , twisted sister , Alice cooper , soil , deep purple and thin Lizzy, bls , Ozzy Osborn and hopefully download if the line ups any good and errm yeh thats bassicly all i can think of so hello? lol