I've been on the phone with the printers this morning, and I have managed to get the price of £16.00/shirt inc. VAT. This is an incredibly good deal, especially since they originally gave me a much larger quote for this.

They've told me that doing custom named shirts like this is a huge job, and takes well over 5 working days with the designs we have. Also, because we're getting such good quality shirts (Fruit of the Loom) he said that we are lucky to get them for less than £20/shirt.

NOTE: If you are paying via PayPal, I would appreciate it if you could pay me a little extra because PayPal fees always take off at least 50p.

Order List: SHIRTS ARE NOW ORDERED

Payment

You will need to pay me before the event. I am fine with people combining together and paying each other back later, but since I'm not going to be there at the beginning of the event it has to be done this way. The t-shirts will be given out by Chazlene or Phantom.

Please PM me for my PayPal email and bank transfer details.

The Design (version 3)

You should have all seen who our new LAN sponsor is by now - Novint, the makers of the Novint Falcon! Please see this thread for all of the details.

Well I think that's everything! Please post your remaining details below ASAP .