Somehow I managed to only find out about this today, so I thought you guys might be interested!!

To get in the Command & Conquer 4 Public Beta, all you have to do is visit our Gamespot Beta Page here right now, and follow these simple steps:

1. Visit the C&C 4 Gamespot Beta page, here.

2. If you are not logged in, you are prompted to log in to your free GameSpot account, or register for one.

3. Once you are logged in, you will see registration fields already populated for you, based on your GS profile. Just hit Submit.

4. The page now includes new information, including your key (the URL), and instructions on what to do.

5. If Gamespot is temporarily out of keys, DO NOT WORRY, you will be placed on a short waitlist if necessary. You do not need to re-register. Once Gamespot releases more keys, you will be assigned a key in the order you joined the waitlist. Your own key is displayed on the page, as well as sent to you by email.

6. Once you have your key, go to http://www.commandandconquer.com/redeemcode and insert your key. You will then have to link it to your EA account and download the installer.

So, what can we do in the beta?
You will have the chance to play the new 5v5 objective-based multiplayer matches across four maps, including a level called Afflicted Arena. This stage is Polynesian themed and features GDI forces being attacked by the Brotherhood of Nod, who are trying to use the location to control the Pacific Rim. By using the new offense, defense and support classes, players will be able to capture vital targets on the map and lead their team to victory.

The multiplayer beta will also include the persistent player progression system, a new feature for C&C 4 which allows success on the battlefield to be redeemed for new units and abilities. Any progress made within the multiplayer beta can be transferred to the full game when it is released in March.
The download is really quick (1.5GB), I can't wait to play it in 15 mins or so .

Are you guys going to try this out?